Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Vineworks

This is a great app that allows us to showcase our product through our Instagram account. They are constantly developing and adding new features!

Ocdesignzz

I absolutely love this! Thank you! So easy to use for the not so tech savvy people!
I have shared this app with everyone I know! Thank you so much!

UPDATE!!!
This App is definitely one of the best apps I have found for all of my online stores/ websites/ Blogs ect.... You have got to atleast try it out! I ADORE IT! The app developers are there to talk you through things almost immediately! MUST HAVE APP! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Smithstonean Inc

Clean and elegant set up and intuitive interface for customers looking to collect items!

Local Kine Kini

Absolutely love this app! After trying so many shop-able Instagram pages snapppt finally gives us exactly the look we want on our website, as well as what the customers want making shopping our Instagram extremely simple clean and easy. In addition, we love the fact that we are able to track the traffic of our Instagram posts which helps with sales.

Finally, I had trouble with intregrating the embedded code on our front page website and Customer service got back to me within the same hour and was more than willing to get that set up for me no problem which is extremely helpful. We can't wait for the new updates to come on snapppt! Definitely recommend this app!

Southhaus

I just started using snapppt and j love it already! I'm excited to see where I can take the hotspot technology for my social media small business lifestyle shots. YAY!

Designs By Dees Hands 2

I am not a social media fan and have been searching for a tool that not only complements my shop but is also easy to utilize. This app seems to fit the bill. I had just installed another app and stumbled upon this on. I immediately deleted the first app and installed Snapppt.

Also like that new features are already on the horizon!

Conversion Tracking doesn't work with Lucky Orange.

Nyunyo

Amazing tool! Most of our customers find us on Instagram, and this app has been invaluable to us. Thanks guys so much!

Sugarhouse Supply Company

Great working App. Great for linking our Instagram to our online shop and super quick and easy to use.

Wardrobe Wilderness

Great tool for converting browsers and boosting cust confidence in your business!

Holt Bros Mercantile

Love this app! I am looking forward to all the awesome new features in the works.