Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Rocks And Socks

Very easy to set up and to use.
Looks professional!

The best app in category, very easy to use. Looks great on my site, love it!
Thank you guys for make this cool app.
Totally recommended!

Kallone

Love it! Very user-friendly and does exactly what we were looking for!

Trulymetoo

Snapppt is a perfect platform for connecting your Instagram following to your website.

Interface: Clean, easy-to-use, attractive
Functions: It is quite simple to get started and they even go along with you step by step as you create your account and link your Instagram and website. Selecting and pin pointing which images to let your customers click into to buy your products is very simple and easy.

Overall, Snapppt is such an amazing app for a business that wants to grow through the advantage of social media. It took about 10 minutes to get everything set up and running and our website reach has increased since then. Definitely recommend this app and looking forward to the updates ahead!

Pixie Dust Party Spot

Looks great on our website and is very easy to setup and use

Diva Darlings 2

I love using Snapppt! It's really been working for me, even though I haven't added it to my Instagram page, its its a main tab on my website and it's doing wonders.

Dailly Armure

Absolutely love, would definitely recommend!

This Is Here Now

lovely app !! totally recommend it !!!

Coke Bottle Cartel

This app is awesome. Most of our sales are from our Instagram customers so its a great app in helping them to find the actual product on our site with ease. Very simple to set up and good response times from the team when you need support.

Bamn Apparel

Clean app, professional look and a great feature to have on any online store.