Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Snugharbour

Just installed...so far its great! easy to setup and use

Hangers And Hydes

Awesome app! Keeps getting better.

Cpc Swimwear

We love Snapppt! It was really easy and user-friendly to use, especially for someone who is not always tech-savvy. The team was really great at providing support and checking in while we were getting set-up. The app looks really nice on our site as well! Would definitely recommend Snapppt!!

Harry Spring

The idea is great and I wanted to like this. The website dashboard is beautifully designed.
The code didn't work on my site. Grids didn't show etc.
The 1 star is for the lack of support. They have a chat system but no one is looking at it. I have had 0 replies. For an app in beta (for any app), customer management is essential. Here I got nothing. It's a shame, because in principle the product looks good.

Horselovershops

FREE IN BETA, BUT ABSOLUTELY GREAT EASY TO USE AND PERFORM WELL THANKS GUYS

Specscollective

Great app for free! After shopping around for various apps that charges between $10-$50 I found Snapppt and decided to give it a try.

Overall its a well put together app that is easy to use and navigate. I do wish they had some minor customizations available, but can't complain since its free for now.

-Specs Collective
www.specscollective.com

Webfinity Analytics

Reviewed by: Instastylx.com

Having previously tried out other shoppable Instagram apps I was stunned when I found out about Snapppt which gives me almost everything I need for my Instagram shop. The key feature about this app is just how so easy it is to integrate with Shopify and add shoppable links to the images posted on Instagram. The best feature I found was the embed widget to which you can easily link to from your Instagram bio and create a template to include full navigation menu without any hassle. The analytics concept is awesome. It provides you with insights about the best converting IG posts (having the best sales conversion rates) and be able to correlate them with the most sold products. I would surely recommend Snapppt to anyone wanting to start a shoppable Instagram without knowing any script.

Sexyheksie