Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Teeny Weeny 2

This app makes your shop looks professional in Instagram. I have no knowledge on IT technicalities, but this is so easy to configure!

Pumpkin Posey

This is a really clever app, Shop the Feed is a great thing to be able to add to your insta account and it works. How many times have you looked on a businesses feed and clicked the link as you liked a product to then trawl through their site to then try and find that product? Too many for my liking and it looses potential customers who are busy buying on their phones. This takes all of the searching out of the equation and makes your potential customers life a whole lot easier.

It is easy to set up and intuitive and I would highly recommend it! Add it now and let people Shop Your Feed.

Arize Lifestyle

Niffty. Clean. Can not fault. The team is super helpful with any questions or issues answered insanely quick! Thank you!

Flyjane

AWESOME APP! THESE GUYS ARE IMPROVING THE APP BY THE DAY AND ARE VERY RESPONSIVE TO QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. THIS APP HAS BY FAR MADE MY ROADMAP FROM INSTAGRAM LIKE TO ORDER CHECKOUT MUCH EASIER WITH INCREASING SALES! AWESOME USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE EVEN FROM A SMARTPHONE AND AMAZING TRACKING DATA! GLAD I GAVE IT A TRY!

Demeanoir

so far so good, one of the best instagram apps for shopify

Yoga Democracy

So far so good. I'm so far giving it 4/5 due to the lack of ways in which I can see to capture emails and the lack of a way to have multiple product links. Some images show more than one of our products and it'd be nice to have that. I know they are planning to roll out multiple product link options so hope that happens soon. I'd like a newsletter option in. Based on my experience with other similar apps, these shoppable Insta apps are a great way to collect opt in emails. That would also let me create an automated email campaign using my email marketing service to offer a coupon in exchange for opting into my newsletter via Snappt. Support has been great. The layout is beautiful. We are using the embedded shop grid for now and see how that works for conversions. So far very happy!- Edited to upgrade to 5 stars. For a young app, these guys keep adding great functionality. Hopefully I'll get my email capture at some point but really so impressed I have to upgrade them already!

Xix Palms

Super easy to set up and use.... our favorite instagram app available on shopify so far

Snugharbour

Just installed...so far its great! easy to setup and use

Hangers And Hydes

Awesome app! Keeps getting better.

Cpc Swimwear

We love Snapppt! It was really easy and user-friendly to use, especially for someone who is not always tech-savvy. The team was really great at providing support and checking in while we were getting set-up. The app looks really nice on our site as well! Would definitely recommend Snapppt!!