Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Couture Aprons

This is an amazing app, I just have to learn how to use it to its fullest potential to enhance my shop's sells.

mabufunhair

Is there any one can help me delete the app code??? what's the fuck!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURA Nutrition

We love you guys, thank you so much! We are so excited to see the results. It's still all very new to us

Acmura

Very bad user experience. I want to delete my Insta Feed from your website. Unable to do so. It should clearly specify the countries lists in which this app works. Its not working in India.

ハピポート

It is very awesome app! It allows us to easily integrate our Instagram to the store! Thank you very much!

Canggu & Co

Lovely App. Not sure why it is free, when it offers sooooooo many features??? I carried out a detailed comparison of all of the Insta Apps, and the range of features was easily better than the rest. Esay to set up too. Well done guys!

Blackbeard's Den

Great! Far better than the solution I was using prior. Easy to customize and easy to implement on your page. Also critical since Instagram has recently changed their api's

Olde Church Emporium

Useless! No help, Don't know what they did. Nothing to show for it. A waste of time. I asked for help but nothing! Still waiting

ABLOC

Super confusing UI and horrible customer support. We've had some simple requests for info after the theme wouldn't auto-install and the code couldn't be implemented. Close to a dozen emails later they refuse to give us simple information, nor message us back. Terrible app and people.

cloudy apparel

Just installed the app for our webshop.
How do you show your Insta-feed on your website using Snapppt?
Please HELP.