Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

MOTU SWIM

I've been using this app for a while (over a year) and I can't really fault it. Integrated well on my product pages, have a dedicated Insta Shop page, and can tag multiple products. All for free! Not sure why anyone would be paying the exorbitant fees that foursixty etc. charge when this is an option.

UPDATE - no longer free, and everything I used it for now comes at a price. Very disappointed and will be uninstalling.

Aztec Diamond Equestrian (UK) Limited

We've recently started using SNPT to incorporate our Instagram feed onto product pages and at the bottom of each page of our website-Absolutley loving this app so far, some great features but not over-complicated and super easy to navigate. Much better than similar apps we've used previously and paid a fortune for.
Would reccomend this app to anyone wanting to improve their customers shopping experience through their instagram feed.

Fire Cider

This app was such a great find. Our business has been able to get rid of LinkTree, and this allows a better customer experience and a better visual appearance for Instagram shoppability. The app required essentially no setup, our product feed pulled in from Shopify without any prompting. So far, it's working out really well!

Gauply

I like it app. Early i used another instagram shop, but it was too expensive for me. Now i have beautiful instagram shop with analytic, and its great

TownhomeCollective

Great tool for those serious about Instagram as a channel for engagement and sales. Smart and elegant software solution. No Brainer.

Glassy Brand

I LOVE this app. I'm unable to use the Instagram Product Tagging feature (which is, quite honestly, still a nightmare), but this app has been a great workaround. Adding an Instagram Shop link in my IG bio has been a fun way to promote styled looks of my products, which helps to effectively drive sales.

Aloha Toucan

Wow, I am amazed by this free app. No bugs, easy to install,... Thanks a loooooooooooot !!!!!! I love it. It is so important for customers to be able to see different pictures of the product and instagram is enabling this. I would like that my competitors never hear about this app but I need to leave a review to be honest and to thank you for your amazing development.

Lady-I

With regard to the product itself, it’s super easy to integrate and to link your products. Not to mention the facility that it creates for your customers so they don’t have to go hunting for products on your website.

Also, this is a little personal for me; but I’m going to share it anyway, just because I know for a fact I’m not the only business owner out there who has an issue with this.

When I first opened up my online Shopify store, Iinked my instagram and my Facebook to run Instagram promotions; a group of pathetic trolls (I know who they are) falsely flagged my adds so many times, that Facebook shut my personal Facebook and my business page down in 57 minutes without verifying the legitimacy first.

Now, I can’t make a Facebook page, or run instagram ads. I was devastated until I found this app. While it’s not going to compensate for the quick growth that I could’ve had by having the Facebook- Instagram integrations. It does compensate for the ease and ability to find and pay for products quickly from the customers perspective.

So if any of you feel a little lost or defeated due to the lack of Facebook in your marketing activities, know that your not alone; and know that this app is a great way to help you conquer that frustrating obstacles.

Pass out flyers on cars that are parked outside of shopping centers. Invest in a promotional booth and go market in outdoor market fairs with other vendors. Inform your customers in person about your products and how to use this app on your Instagram feed, and I promise; GROWTH WILL COME!!!

HairyFoot.Com

Tells you it added links to your instagram photos but when you go to the instagram feed no links are there. POS!

Jeans Colombianos

This App has been a lifesaver! It helped us make our feed shoppable inside our website, something that we were struggling with before.