Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

The app caused issues on my website. I contacted the support team, they asked me to send staff account invitation. After I sent it they ignored my messages. It has been one week after the issue occurred but nothing was solved. The worst app support I’ve been experiencing so far from Shopify!

Ascende Fitness

The app installed easy, but it has not worked as it was advertised. I have been working with it for weeks on my own, because I reached out to their support and they sent me generic installation instructions and totally ignored my issues. I sent another support request and they never even responded. I worked with Shopify support and they gave it their best effort, but the app still doesn't work. I do not recommend this app.

ootsh

Very bad app, not working well, and the support is even worst, don't waste your time installing it

SunSpine

First, this is NOT working!!!
but this is not the worst thing! it caused my link to get blocked by Instagram. I can't use my store's link on anywhere in Instagram anymore!!!

P U R V I D A

I tried serveral times to sign up but everytime the instagram authorization fails. I asked the support for help but nobody answered

DeiaClothing

I can't signup to Snapppt, it just say opps something went wrong....! It doesn't say anything on their app and there's no way contacting them

aboniks

This is a no-star product, fit only for low-effort shopify sites with extremely weak or completely disposable brand identities. If you're serious about your business and customer retention, this app isn't for you.

Free seems like a great price, but this app doesn't exist for your benefit. Avoid it unless you're happy with the idea of deliberately poking holes in your conversion funnel for the benefit of the Snapppt development team.

On the plus side, installation is very simple, it all seems well coded, and the interface is clean, (although effectively impossible to customize). Viewing it solely from a technical perspective, it's very well executed.

On the negative side, showcasing your brand is not a priority here. The app aggressively hijacks your instagram content, your site, and your hard work, turning you into little more than a marketing drone working for Snapppt.

Image overlays, Snapppt logos, and persistent links are prominently displayed as often as possible, drawing customers away from your ecosystem and your store at every opportunity.

Find a different solution that actually works for you. If you install this one, you're working for Snapppt.

Pampas Fox

Don't like writing bad reviews. Had high expectations. Unfortunately, I had no support from this app. It stopped working without notice and contacted support staff in many occasions without and answer.

Poche Posh

I used this app to put my instagram feed on my Shopify store. We decided to shy away from posting on Instagram and tried to delete the app. The app can not CAN NOT be deleted. I have tried, 1. finding the embed in the theme code, 2. deleting the widget from my homepage, 3. messaging Snapppt, 4. revoking access in Instagram 5. deleting Snapppt from my Shopify app page. Nothing worked. I don't know how they are so conniving but they can't be deleted. Be ware. It still shows on our front page. We've spent over 2 hours trying to delete them.

Baddest Bish Ever

I'm actually surprised by all the good reviews because Snapppt has no real technical support only Automatic Bots and very little self-help literature and tiny small videos that does not actually show how to use the app with your shopify store. So are these Good Reviews Legitimate. I don't think so. At least have Tutorials. Snapppt should check out Shopify Academy on how to educate in a User Friendly way instead of depending on useless bots and inadequate no-info website.

Previous 1 3 4