Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

HairyFoot.Com

Tells you it added links to your instagram photos but when you go to the instagram feed no links are there. POS!

Lini et Moi

I really do not like to write bad reviews but this one is major and important to report. We us the Impulse Theme bought in the official shopify store. There is a major issue when we implement the code snipped for the product page to show the instagram posts on the product page. After implementing there are a view major issues:

1. The loading time (site speed) of the site is has become not usable (also checked with google site speed where the ranking dropped from over 90 points to poor 20.

2. The script also has an influence on collection (category pages) - here the site speed is even worse - close to not usable any more.

If we look in the code of the implemented script it is also clear why this happens. There are over 25.000 lines of javascript written...

And the worst at the end: The script somehow blocked some pictures in our shop (logo, product pictures etc.). They appear as blank picots now - you can solve this by uncaching the site but a normal user does not know this.

I think the implementation of the other functions are great but this is a major blocker which should be resolved ASAP. Also i think loading a 25K javascript file is a bad practice at all.

Hollywood Frank

I have been trying to reach support for 2 weeks now. Shopify has sent two emails within that time as well to connect with support. Crickets - no response. Still awaiting a response

VESTIRSI

I've followed the instructions, but it's not working on my feed and I cant find a customer service number, email or contact anywhere. How are we supposed to contact you for help?

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

The app caused issues on my website. I contacted the support team, they asked me to send staff account invitation. After I sent it they ignored my messages. It has been one week after the issue occurred but nothing was solved. The worst app support I’ve been experiencing so far from Shopify!

Ascende Fitness

The app installed easy, but it has not worked as it was advertised. I have been working with it for weeks on my own, because I reached out to their support and they sent me generic installation instructions and totally ignored my issues. I sent another support request and they never even responded. I worked with Shopify support and they gave it their best effort, but the app still doesn't work. I do not recommend this app.

ootsh

Very bad app, not working well, and the support is even worst, don't waste your time installing it

SunSpine

First, this is NOT working!!!
but this is not the worst thing! it caused my link to get blocked by Instagram. I can't use my store's link on anywhere in Instagram anymore!!!

P U R V I D A

I tried serveral times to sign up but everytime the instagram authorization fails. I asked the support for help but nobody answered

DeiaClothing

I can't signup to Snapppt, it just say opps something went wrong....! It doesn't say anything on their app and there's no way contacting them

Previous 1 3 4