Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Vulkit

I filled in the wrong email address when registering. But I found that I was using an abandoned email address, and there was no button to click back or modify the email address except for showing the email verification page. so disappointing!

May 17, 2021

Hi there, we have already reached out to you and offered assistance. We hope you will enjoy using the app as all the other shop owners we have on board with us.

So iLL

The app was originally free - I got it all setup and it really is a nice app. However...
1. They pulled the ol' switch-a-roo on us and changed their business model. Now the free tier is basically useless and we would have to pay a minimum of $30/mo. Now I have their code cluttering our site with the option to pay up or not use it like we were previously.
2. SNPT code fought other code on our site and I had to disable it. Specifically, it fought w/ our Rewards program "Smile.io" Bummer, because the app is well thought out and nice...just a slimy move to change up pricing like that. Also, it would be nice if they showed their pricing tiers other than "Free to install" - below is the $29.99/mo. tier - essential if you want to actually utilize the app. $29.99/mo
Everything in Free, + Video tagging
Videos in galleries, Product Pages, Shop the Look cards
Custom galleries
Unlimited embeddable galleries for your store & web
Unlimited product tags
Multi product tagging on products & videos
UGC
Tag your products in User Generated Posts & Videos
Hashtag galleries
Create custom hashtag filtered galleries
Shop the look cards
Let customers shop the look in interactive media cards
Discreet branding
Minify SNPT branding that your customers see in your store
Design customisation
Get the look you want for all galleries & carousels

Morrow Soft Goods

This could be not a bad app - ie. it makes a pretty, shoppable gallery however, I have to tag the products in instagram if i want them to show up on instagram, and THEN I have to tag them AND populate them on our shop page. It does not just pull my tags from IG and auto update our store page. I also can not indicate variant. For our store this is a big deal - like, tagging a product without being able to indicate the COLOR isn't helpful. Lastly, what really made me write this review... these developers are just being plain shitty and removing features and starting to upcharge for basic features. I am not allowed to tag more than one product now?! You've got to be kidding. This is where I find another plug-in. Byyeeeeee.

DR3 Athletics

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
its a separate site that wont even be added to a page using iframe
unless thats what you are looking for

mabufunhair

Is there any one can help me delete the app code??? what's the fuck!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acmura

Very bad user experience. I want to delete my Insta Feed from your website. Unable to do so. It should clearly specify the countries lists in which this app works. Its not working in India.

Olde Church Emporium

Useless! No help, Don't know what they did. Nothing to show for it. A waste of time. I asked for help but nothing! Still waiting

ABLOC

Super confusing UI and horrible customer support. We've had some simple requests for info after the theme wouldn't auto-install and the code couldn't be implemented. Close to a dozen emails later they refuse to give us simple information, nor message us back. Terrible app and people.

HairyFoot.Com

Tells you it added links to your instagram photos but when you go to the instagram feed no links are there. POS!

Lini et Moi

I really do not like to write bad reviews but this one is major and important to report. We us the Impulse Theme bought in the official shopify store. There is a major issue when we implement the code snipped for the product page to show the instagram posts on the product page. After implementing there are a view major issues:

1. The loading time (site speed) of the site is has become not usable (also checked with google site speed where the ranking dropped from over 90 points to poor 20.

2. The script also has an influence on collection (category pages) - here the site speed is even worse - close to not usable any more.

If we look in the code of the implemented script it is also clear why this happens. There are over 25.000 lines of javascript written...

And the worst at the end: The script somehow blocked some pictures in our shop (logo, product pictures etc.). They appear as blank picots now - you can solve this by uncaching the site but a normal user does not know this.

I think the implementation of the other functions are great but this is a major blocker which should be resolved ASAP. Also i think loading a 25K javascript file is a bad practice at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5