Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

The Wrecking Pit

Unfortunelty doesnt work for me either displays on laptop but not on phone, hope someone can fix this it looks like a good app

Perfezione Lingerie

Everything works well until someone clicks on the product they want to buy and the link never loads... it takes them to a snipppt link that is just not working.

Hayagi

I installed this app so that our Instagram feed should be shown on our website homepage footer. I tried a lot to show our insta images, but it shows someone else's images. I checked the access token as well.
Thats the reason I uninstalled this app

Banda Bags

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL.
They never read your messages and never answer any problem that you have.
I could try the app because I can't make it work properly in my site. Always the same problem.
I embeded the app in my website but always show 2 colums, no matter how many colums I program in the app before embeding

UPDATE: They just answer me. After 2 weeks... better late than never...

Glass Palace Arts

Can you please fix this app? It's down about 50% of the time and has problems loading. Totally unreliable I would not recommend!

Silverrainstudio

...super buggy + not very user friendly; if you have difficutly with these DIY websites, you're dead with this app...its difficult to get used to. Great idea though....nice try. The only 'friends' Id recommend this app to are people who are willing to put in some time for the learning curve OR have a more than intermediate level knowledge of website management.

Southlaneworld

Its good, however there are no option to remove their branding. So in many cases it becomes useless unless you want to be a billboard for them!