Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Tu Rincón Zen

Me gusta bastante, es muy fácil de usar. Estaría genial que se pudiesen subir fotos desde la aplicación,pero, desde que la uso, no sabría que hacer sin ella. Es estupenda.

Two Sisters Spa

So far loving the Snapppt app! I love that you can have multiple feeds on your site, your full feed or filter it by hasthags and @mentions. Was super easy to link up my insta with shopify and awesome to have a shoppable feed on site!

PAYA boutique

Great app that delivers on the goods. Easy to set up your instagram shop and get it running. Nice ability to select some posts from instagram and remove others.

Ogon Panama

A very easy app to showcase your instagram on your shopify website. An enjoyable browsing experience for the customers.
Haven't seen much increase in sales yet though!

KirkerArtandJewelry

It does what it says it does. It was a little hard to figure some stuff but I got it all working. I like it.

InStore18

Great app. Love it. Easily you can create clickable links to your product and improves conversion rate.

Vua Society

Great app to use, but if you don't know anything about coding it is kinda hard to understand how to install

Vegan Home Beautiful

Nice app and user friendly. I would prefer if the customer didn't have to click the link in insta to be taken to your snapppt shop. I've only just implemented, so I'll see if insta followers will click my link to be taken to my shop page. However, I have placed it on my website to make it super quick for my customers to shop from my home page. Fingers crossed.

Foxy’s Leotards

So far I'm rating Snpt a 4 because I have not yet went live with my site yet. But so far I love how easy and convenient the apps is and I'm very excited to share it with Foxy's Leotards Instagram followers!! Thank you Snpt for creating such an amazing app!

PollyB International

I have only just installed this App. I already Love It!!! It's super simple to install and use. Can't comment on IG conversion rates yet but... I would highly recommend this App, looking forward to working with it. Thanks, Guys Great Idea for an App. PollyB

Previous 1 3 4 5 6