Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Paw & Claw

I like it in general, wish the free version included on hover product card display on the gallery (even if it's limited to 1 product only per image), I've only been able to see the product when clicking on the image. Also would like that our @ once inside took us to our instagram page. I don't mind the branding, you did a great job with it, it's small and does not interrupt with the functions, but I think the @ having a link that does not lead directly to instagram is a bit missleading to the users imo. Appart from that, everything is great! Thank you! :)

Big Crocodile Sports and Leisure Wear

I absolutely love this app. I do not use all of the features only really needing the UGC tagging option to link to products which is great. Would love to be able to upload my own content too as most people have now moved to IG stories rather than posts. The pricing structure is beyond small businesses and such a shame. Would be great if you could purchase a bundle of extra tagging or uploads as one offs like many other apps rather than sign up to a monthly payment if you do not require all of the other features.

January 8, 2021

Hey thank you so much for your review. I take your feedback on board and I'll be discussing with the team the possibility of purchasing bundles with extra services like the ability to upload your own photos.

ENUBEE

I like the app because it's easy to use and gives an option to click and purchase from Instagram.

Social Justice Jewelry

This is the second time installing the app. First time it showed some but not all of our UGC and it overtime showed less and less. I uninstalled and looked for a different app but couldn't find one that let me easily edit which pics from feed showed up so I returned. It's several steps but I regram any posts that the app doesn't pick up in the People Powered tags. The regram idea took a few emails to get as an idea from the staff at SNPT. I didnt like the extra steps so I left. Now I am back and did it it seemed to work fine but isnt great for my instgram restyling.

Like that I can put gallery on product page now as social proof as people decide whether to buy and tailor it with just pics of that product.

STITCHES + STEEL

I had originally said 1 star as was having trouble contacting customer support however, once I found them they were incredibly helpful! We're now really happy with the outcome of our feed!

Our Wise Tribe

Alpha testing a social ecommerce biz model and very impressed with this app so far. The range of functionality is good, look forward to it being part of the version we go live with.

hahaha2019

It's a good app. Great app for FREE! It is very easy to install and not at all difficult to work with. Good to work with instagram.

Tu Rincón Zen

Me gusta bastante, es muy fácil de usar. Estaría genial que se pudiesen subir fotos desde la aplicación,pero, desde que la uso, no sabría que hacer sin ella. Es estupenda.

Two Sisters Spa

So far loving the Snapppt app! I love that you can have multiple feeds on your site, your full feed or filter it by hasthags and @mentions. Was super easy to link up my insta with shopify and awesome to have a shoppable feed on site!

PAYA boutique

Great app that delivers on the goods. Easy to set up your instagram shop and get it running. Nice ability to select some posts from instagram and remove others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6