Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

STITCHES + STEEL

I had originally said 1 star as was having trouble contacting customer support however, once I found them they were incredibly helpful! We're now really happy with the outcome of our feed!

Our Wise Tribe

Alpha testing a social ecommerce biz model and very impressed with this app so far. The range of functionality is good, look forward to it being part of the version we go live with.

hahaha2019

It's a good app. Great app for FREE! It is very easy to install and not at all difficult to work with. Good to work with instagram.

Tu Rincón Zen

Me gusta bastante, es muy fácil de usar. Estaría genial que se pudiesen subir fotos desde la aplicación,pero, desde que la uso, no sabría que hacer sin ella. Es estupenda.

Two Sisters Spa

So far loving the Snapppt app! I love that you can have multiple feeds on your site, your full feed or filter it by hasthags and @mentions. Was super easy to link up my insta with shopify and awesome to have a shoppable feed on site!

PAYA boutique

Great app that delivers on the goods. Easy to set up your instagram shop and get it running. Nice ability to select some posts from instagram and remove others.

Ogon Panama

A very easy app to showcase your instagram on your shopify website. An enjoyable browsing experience for the customers.
Haven't seen much increase in sales yet though!

KirkerArtandJewelry

It does what it says it does. It was a little hard to figure some stuff but I got it all working. I like it.

InStore18

Great app. Love it. Easily you can create clickable links to your product and improves conversion rate.

Vua Society

Great app to use, but if you don't know anything about coding it is kinda hard to understand how to install

Previous 1 3 4 5 6