Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Vua Society

Great app to use, but if you don't know anything about coding it is kinda hard to understand how to install

Vegan Home Beautiful

Nice app and user friendly. I would prefer if the customer didn't have to click the link in insta to be taken to your snapppt shop. I've only just implemented, so I'll see if insta followers will click my link to be taken to my shop page. However, I have placed it on my website to make it super quick for my customers to shop from my home page. Fingers crossed.

Foxy’s Leotards

So far I'm rating Snpt a 4 because I have not yet went live with my site yet. But so far I love how easy and convenient the apps is and I'm very excited to share it with Foxy's Leotards Instagram followers!! Thank you Snpt for creating such an amazing app!

PollyB International

I have only just installed this App. I already Love It!!! It's super simple to install and use. Can't comment on IG conversion rates yet but... I would highly recommend this App, looking forward to working with it. Thanks, Guys Great Idea for an App. PollyB

Todaysbrand

Thanks, Snapppt. You've introduced me to a new world. I can't wait to try it out. The layout of this application is beautiful.

Radhippiestore

Really liked this app and I spent all this time getting this working yesterday only to wake up today and see that Instagram shut it down. Instagram does not allow for this program because it takes people away from Instagram..... so just thought I should get the word out. I liked SNPT a lot but since it's designed for Instagram there's no other use for it. They turned my link into a 404 page and a message that read that this is a page Instagram doesn't allow for. I guess I am just going to delete it but it is a bummer because I spent a lot of time on this to get it working. The only thing I wasn't crazy about with this app is that on your Instagram profile you have delete your link to your store and put in their link to go to their page. Other than that, it'd be great if it was allowable by Instagram.

Stick Bait

Just started using this app with my store. Easy to install and post on my instagram page geek_fresh_clothing. Haven’t needed any support yet as the app is really easy to use, download, and set up and there is no real need for any tech skills. Highly recommend.

Damiswear

Great app! Very useful installed before 4 days, I didn't see results yet but i like

Indypicker Com

So far so good. We figured out how to configure and use some of the Instagram pix we have in our blogs. Looks good. We will see if it helps drive some orders out of Instagram. Would give 5 stars if we had an order already from it.

Metal Gods

good app for a look like Instagram page, until you can´t get the real deal from Instagram itself

Previous 1 3 4 5