Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

ENUBEE

I like the app because it's easy to use and gives an option to click and purchase from Instagram.

Social Justice Jewelry

This is the second time installing the app. First time it showed some but not all of our UGC and it overtime showed less and less. I uninstalled and looked for a different app but couldn't find one that let me easily edit which pics from feed showed up so I returned. It's several steps but I regram any posts that the app doesn't pick up in the People Powered tags. The regram idea took a few emails to get as an idea from the staff at SNPT. I didnt like the extra steps so I left. Now I am back and did it it seemed to work fine but isnt great for my instgram restyling.

Like that I can put gallery on product page now as social proof as people decide whether to buy and tailor it with just pics of that product.

STITCHES + STEEL

I had originally said 1 star as was having trouble contacting customer support however, once I found them they were incredibly helpful! We're now really happy with the outcome of our feed!

Our Wise Tribe

Alpha testing a social ecommerce biz model and very impressed with this app so far. The range of functionality is good, look forward to it being part of the version we go live with.

hahaha2019

It's a good app. Great app for FREE! It is very easy to install and not at all difficult to work with. Good to work with instagram.

Tu Rincón Zen

Me gusta bastante, es muy fácil de usar. Estaría genial que se pudiesen subir fotos desde la aplicación,pero, desde que la uso, no sabría que hacer sin ella. Es estupenda.

Two Sisters Spa

So far loving the Snapppt app! I love that you can have multiple feeds on your site, your full feed or filter it by hasthags and @mentions. Was super easy to link up my insta with shopify and awesome to have a shoppable feed on site!

PAYA boutique

Great app that delivers on the goods. Easy to set up your instagram shop and get it running. Nice ability to select some posts from instagram and remove others.

Ogon Panama

A very easy app to showcase your instagram on your shopify website. An enjoyable browsing experience for the customers.
Haven't seen much increase in sales yet though!

KirkerArtandJewelry

It does what it says it does. It was a little hard to figure some stuff but I got it all working. I like it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6