Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

TownhomeCollective

Great tool for those serious about Instagram as a channel for engagement and sales. Smart and elegant software solution. No Brainer.

Glassy Brand

I LOVE this app. I'm unable to use the Instagram Product Tagging feature (which is, quite honestly, still a nightmare), but this app has been a great workaround. Adding an Instagram Shop link in my IG bio has been a fun way to promote styled looks of my products, which helps to effectively drive sales.

Aloha Toucan

Wow, I am amazed by this free app. No bugs, easy to install,... Thanks a loooooooooooot !!!!!! I love it. It is so important for customers to be able to see different pictures of the product and instagram is enabling this. I would like that my competitors never hear about this app but I need to leave a review to be honest and to thank you for your amazing development.

Lady-I

With regard to the product itself, it’s super easy to integrate and to link your products. Not to mention the facility that it creates for your customers so they don’t have to go hunting for products on your website.

Also, this is a little personal for me; but I’m going to share it anyway, just because I know for a fact I’m not the only business owner out there who has an issue with this.

When I first opened up my online Shopify store, Iinked my instagram and my Facebook to run Instagram promotions; a group of pathetic trolls (I know who they are) falsely flagged my adds so many times, that Facebook shut my personal Facebook and my business page down in 57 minutes without verifying the legitimacy first.

Now, I can’t make a Facebook page, or run instagram ads. I was devastated until I found this app. While it’s not going to compensate for the quick growth that I could’ve had by having the Facebook- Instagram integrations. It does compensate for the ease and ability to find and pay for products quickly from the customers perspective.

So if any of you feel a little lost or defeated due to the lack of Facebook in your marketing activities, know that your not alone; and know that this app is a great way to help you conquer that frustrating obstacles.

Pass out flyers on cars that are parked outside of shopping centers. Invest in a promotional booth and go market in outdoor market fairs with other vendors. Inform your customers in person about your products and how to use this app on your Instagram feed, and I promise; GROWTH WILL COME!!!

Jeans Colombianos

This App has been a lifesaver! It helped us make our feed shoppable inside our website, something that we were struggling with before.

HorseworldEU

Very good app. It is very easy to install and not at all difficult to work with. Good to work with instagram.
www.horseworldeu.com

lulusdrawer.dk

This is a great app, especially when it's offered for free.
The app is easy to use and it looks great on website.

Typo.Store

It works good, great app for FREE! I couldn't see my shop logo on product link pages before I submit this review. But now it's fixed. Perfect! Thanks team I love it.

Seafoam

I just found this app and already started using it in my store.
Super easy to set up and looks amazing!
Can't believe it's free. Thank you!!

YogaPaws

This app is fantastic. I love it so much I made the Shoppable Feed the top spot under our "Shop" tab. Very easy to use and implement into your store and IG account. Looks great and works perfectly. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65