Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Trevor's Universe

This application is simple and easy. I went to use it to tag products and was pleasantly surprised I could also use this app to track my sales with their analytic code. I enjoy this and will continue using this app.

Mr.Bright

Привет всем ! Действительно классное приложение! Я совершенно случайно узнал об этом инструменте и я приятно удивлен такой встрече)) Мой сайт стал интереснее! Очень интересное решение, дизайн и результат работы создателей этого приложения. Спасибо!

Sonarta.com

This is a very easy and user friendly app.
I just started using this app and I really like it. The fact that everything is connected and I don’t have to copy and paste the urls makes the process fast and accurate.

Moroccan Corridor

Excellent app! Extremely useful, very rich, user freindly and adds an amazing look to your store.
If I could give a better rating I would certainly have done

kleine upcyclerei

The app helped me to understand whats going on in customers head attaching instagram and why it's so great to be able to make my instsgram shopable on our own site. We embedded the shopable gallery - it's very fast, unique and gives us great conversions.

yoniyi

Great app. Easy to install and easy to use. Very useful tool. Totally satisfied. I highly recommended.

Surpiqure

Great app and it's free!

Customer support is great and helpful when needed.

Thank you I would install this app again if i had another store!

Persistence Sports

I think this app is awesome. It has allowed me to integrate my social media platform with online commerce. I can't recommend this app highly enough and think the developers deserve great recognition for their efforts.

ThunderStomp Threadz

I highly appreciate this app! It is such a vital integration to have, and the online chat representatives are very helpful! I 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a good way to incorporate Instagram shopping onto your webpage!

Rose from Africa

I was able to integrate my Instagram post to my website so easily. Not just integrate it but also embedded a link to the products so it's a win-win. I love it. makes my site look more professional and lively to viewers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61