Instagram Shop by SNPT

Instagram Shop by SNPT

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Sauce Social Commerce
4.6
November 21, 2022

You can't have a website without a shoppable instagram. The team at SNPT are great and really helpful. They made this happen with no fuss and amazing support.

SG INNIKA
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 21, 2022

This app and the team that support it have been awesome for us. We continue to find new ways to work together as they really love their brands!

Deux Mains
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 13, 2022

I am updating my review since I got quite a lot of support from the Sauce team. They've jumped on zoom calls to give me an introductory session and explain the tips and tricks as well as hidden benefits of using the app. Thanks to Fede and Yemi in particular for checking in until I was happy and on my own two feet to start using the app. The app is a bit more than I expected but I now see its benefits.

THE LOOM COLLECTION
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 24, 2022

This app is great! There’s so many amazing customizable features and most importantly it helps with social proof by getting UGC right onto your website!

Plume Hair & Lash Science
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 5, 2022

Amazing app. Really helpful! Support is good. And the app is pretty customizable. I wish it have more features for the basic plan

Yūjin
Time spent using app: 7 months
Sauce Social Commerce replied January 5, 2022

Thanks you for your review. We have some exciting new features coming up so stay tuned for more to come in 2022!