Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Alaia Lenses

This app is really beautiful. I’ve tried other Instagram apps and I can see there are a lot more uses out of this app. It looks amazing on my homepage as well, and I like how I can customise it to how I would like it to be displayed. Recommend!

Bella Bella Boutique

Beautifully designed app, great features and functions work so well. We are really enjoying this app for our online shop and highly recommend it. Customer service is also fantastic!

SOLEIL SUNGLASSES

This is such a great app to add social proof to your store. It's very easy to connect to your Instagram and make edits without messing with any coding. The support staff also responds in less than 24 hours.

Diligence1International

This app completes my online shop and makes it super classy as we do not have instagram shop in my country thank you SNPT!

daveliou

I use this fantastic app to increase my sales on https://daveliou.com by making my Instagram feed instantly shoppable. Thanks for this amazing service :)

337 BRAND

Great app for shoppable galleries. Highly recommended for any brands looking to link shoppable social posts with website.

TheJerseyHighwayConnection

I have been using this app for a few months now and I love it. I can't afford to add it yet as a paid service but I love the way it presents my items. Great App!

COPYCATZ

Snappt is a killer feature that I added on my site www.copycatz.in, it helps in building trust with visitors and gives a very professional look

Dee’s Homeware

It’s super easy to use and looks clean and simple for potential customers using it. I am very pleased with this app

Auto Bits

I wanted to add some flair to my site and thought that adding a live feed would do just that. After reading the reviews for Snapppt, I decided to give it a try.

This app is very easy to integrate with your site and interfaces seamlessly with your Instagram account. Besides having to copy a few lines of code so the particular page you want the feed to appear on; everything else is as easy as 1-2-3.

I am only using a fraction of this app's capability. It is quite a robust solution and even has the capability to offer analytics; important for understanding trends and growth.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71