Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

GRANELLOSO

Great app, infinite customization and...it's free.
Also a great support help me with something I didn't understand how to set.
I highly recommend this app.

Ferly Distribuidora

Hi...It was very veryhelpful and easy to install...I ll keep on eye to see how it works and I hope this help the sales to my products,...Good support

412Motorsport

Easy and free. Very nice of the developers to create such a cool and intuitive application and release to use for free. Writing the review to show appreciation.

Store

Very good! I'm enjoying the easy way to use it. Highly recommend for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violate The Dress Code

We've used this for quite some time and helps bring traffic and sales to site. Highly recommended app!

Oak and Zen

Wonderful app. Must add. Gives a different look to your website product page. Helpful team. 100% recommend!

Reid's Boutique

This app is very easy to use i like how it make my product shoppable on instagram. And i also like the new features they have

Unlocked

I use this app to make our Instagram feed visible at the bottom of our home page on our website. It gives our website a fun, dynamic feel and helps our overall presentation. It's very easy to use!

Finer and Dandy

I installed the Snapppt app on my Shopify store and it's been fantastic! I love how easy it was to set up and add a shoppable Instagram gallery to my website pages. Most of my traffic comes from Instagram so Snapppt makes it really easy for my customers to shop the products that got them to my store. I am loving it so far!

Natural Girl Wigs

This app is beautifully designed, intuitive, and works just the way they said it would. It is the best app I have used on Shopify. This app is definitely about that 5-star life. I recommend. Although, I wonder how they make money to make such a great product free.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63