Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

lulusdrawer.dk

This is a great app, especially when it's offered for free.
The app is easy to use and it looks great on website.

Typo.Store

It works good, great app for FREE! I couldn't see my shop logo on product link pages before I submit this review. But now it's fixed. Perfect! Thanks team I love it.

Seafoam

I just found this app and already started using it in my store.
Super easy to set up and looks amazing!
Can't believe it's free. Thank you!!

YogaPaws

This app is fantastic. I love it so much I made the Shoppable Feed the top spot under our "Shop" tab. Very easy to use and implement into your store and IG account. Looks great and works perfectly. :)

Cloud Stomper

I love this app. Its easy to use and has helped me re-design my instagram and i think it looks beautiful. Still got a lot more to learn, but so far its fantastic! <3

Ora Era

It's an elegant way to integrate your Instagram pictures into your Shopify store and to make the pictures "shoppable". Very ideal for shops that are located in countries where the IG Shop feature is unavailable. The Snapppt support is also very friendly and responsive and helped me solve my problem in a short amount of time!

social clothing co.

Still learning the ropes of the Snapppt app, but all is going well! Very impressed with the simplicity of everything!

Motiny

This app is great! I was able to link my instagram account in minutes. This is a must have for your shopify app arsenal.

Pefumo Perfumes

Couldnt find anything better than this. It does exactly as described and very helpful support team. A MUST HAVE for any e-commerce business.

Blitz Go Shop