Instagram shop by Snapppt

Instagram shop by Snapppt

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

Ora Era

It's an elegant way to integrate your Instagram pictures into your Shopify store and to make the pictures "shoppable". Very ideal for shops that are located in countries where the IG Shop feature is unavailable. The Snapppt support is also very friendly and responsive and helped me solve my problem in a short amount of time!

social clothing co.

Still learning the ropes of the Snapppt app, but all is going well! Very impressed with the simplicity of everything!

Motiny

This app is great! I was able to link my instagram account in minutes. This is a must have for your shopify app arsenal.

Pefumo Perfumes

Couldnt find anything better than this. It does exactly as described and very helpful support team. A MUST HAVE for any e-commerce business.

Blitz Go Shop

Ultramarine Jewel

Great, Great, Great, easy to use in a very short time. Many Thank for this . do what exactly you need with no any complicated.

Catherine Watches

Really helpful app. Easy to use and made my website looks amazing. Also, the support team is fast and very kind. Recommended!

Styledwell Boutique

90% of my business comes from social media but I am not a social media expert. Snapppt is user friendly, I am able to tag multiple products in one photo, I can change the wording from the orig post if I want, I can move the 'dot' around on the screen so it's not in an awkward position and I can tag the item or choose not to but still have that item in my snapppt feed. It has been my most valuable app to date.

AAC®️ - ALL ABOUT CASH

So good! You can tag the products on your page and customize the way the gallery looks. It's easy to use

Shaperieo

I have bee struggling to get sales on Instagram, I have good inventory but need something like this which can be showcased more professionally. Snapppt is the answer to all of my Instagram worries and I am sure I should be able to finally see some sales with this great looking app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64