Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Visual Shopping, UGC and Influencer Marketing

legavenue.com

Love the app! The support team is super helpful and knowledgeable. Love the UGC capabilities that helped us increase user engagement and tagging

Awake Happy

Such a stand-up app and an amazing team. Knowledgable developers. Compared this to Foursixty and I really prefer Snapt / Sauce after a deep dive into both.

Eldorado Bag

Really recommend! I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. Really recommend!

January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Luxe Dog Accessories - PoisePup

Just downloaded the app, so far I’m pleased with it and the support I’ve received is pretty good! Wished images in carousel looked bigger.

PALAVA japan

SNPT was recommended by our partner shop that has a great look. It's been a while since our shop launched (finally!) and I can tell you we are very, very happy with this app. I don't write a quick review without really trying and seeing how things go with it. Easy to install and get started is one thing and experiencing how well it works is another. SNPT has everything we needed. Highly recommended. 非常に使いやすく、大変満足しています。あまりにも簡単で質問することもなかったのでサポートチームについてはコメントできませんが、インスタ投稿をとてもスムーズにショーケース的にショップで使えてとても良いアプリだと思います。

noël

Fede and the team were incredibly helpful and involved in helping us figure out how to make the most of the app!

The Meadowlark Store

Saw this add-on on someone else's website and tried it. It's really straight forward and easy to use! Will be exploring other influencer features as well!!!
Highly recommended, idiot proof setup!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. Indeed we have some exciting new features for brands and influencers.

EPIR Art Silver Jewellery

Jeszcze nie znam tej aplikacji, ale jestem pełny nadziei, że mi się przyda w rozwijaniu wizerunku sklepu

December 8, 2020

Thanks you so much for your review! I have just sent you an email with a few tips on how to make the most out of the SNPT app

SOPHIE'S

I just LOVE this app and would not want to miss it. It is super easy to install and use and has an incredible amount of awesome features which are even free. Great design as well and super easy to handle. Awesome customer service - all just perfect. I tried other apps previously, which were to complicated for me. If you want the perfect and easy to handle app - choose this one. And no - I am not affiliated with these guys whatsoever - I am in Switzerland. But they do a great job!

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Sophie! You are using SNPT beautifully making the most of it by adding social proof in Shoppable Gallery, Product Page Galleries and the live feeds.

MyHackerTech

We've used the app since the very start of our store and I can say it is one of the best to get that social proof with new features(shopping) coming fast and excellent support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73