Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Turn followers into buyers, Instagram Shop, UGC & Influencer+

Iron Doggy™

Love this app! The Shoppable Galleries and the Shop Instagram page have helped to increase conversions. It literally paid for itself in one day after adding it. Very responsive customer service (Thank You Fede!). I like how you can track results and actually see which images are the most effective for conversions. The only thing I wish I could do (on the Pro plan) is to rearrange the images without having to upgrade to Premium. Highly recommended!

Pursh Collection

I love this app; I have had it for quite some time (since the early stages) and it is perfect for showcasing your influencers or customers on your own shopping page or on your product page. You can even add galleries to other areas of your website. It definitely gives you a modern edge with the social proof you need! Great service and a caring team. Thank you!

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're very happy to have you on board with us!

Home Of Nail Art

Happily surprised with this app. It has delivered on everything it said it will - which is rare with the amount of rubbish about. Works very well for my industry so if you also operate in a visual vertical it would benefit you.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

YURI

Great application ! Useful if you want to show your Instagram pictures on your product pages. Thanks Fede

February 3, 2021

Thanks Yuri! So happy to have you on board with us with your amazing jewellery.

legavenue.com

Love the app! The support team is super helpful and knowledgeable. Love the UGC capabilities that helped us increase user engagement and tagging

Awake Happy

Such a stand-up app and an amazing team. Knowledgable developers. Compared this to Foursixty and I really prefer Snapt / Sauce after a deep dive into both.

Eldorado Bag

Really recommend! I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. Really recommend!

January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

Luxe Dog Accessories - PoisePup

Just downloaded the app, so far I’m pleased with it and the support I’ve received is pretty good! Wished images in carousel looked bigger.

PALAVA japan

SNPT was recommended by our partner shop that has a great look. It's been a while since our shop launched (finally!) and I can tell you we are very, very happy with this app. I don't write a quick review without really trying and seeing how things go with it. Easy to install and get started is one thing and experiencing how well it works is another. SNPT has everything we needed. Highly recommended. 非常に使いやすく、大変満足しています。あまりにも簡単で質問することもなかったのでサポートチームについてはコメントできませんが、インスタ投稿をとてもスムーズにショーケース的にショップで使えてとても良いアプリだと思います。

noël

Fede and the team were incredibly helpful and involved in helping us figure out how to make the most of the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74