Instagram shop by SNPT

Instagram shop by SNPT

by Snapppt

Shoppable galleries, UGC, find influencers & build communities

KHONGBOON

Great APP and customer service are A+. Quick replies and assistance whenever needed. Highly recommended.

Jennifer Young

Tried a bunch of UGC apps and SNPT's was by far the best. Free version most feature rich we tried and their paid plans are awesome value for money - same functionality elsewhere was 10x.

Miamily

it was easy to set up, I use it for embedding my IG feed, will try the product page embeds and see if it can help with sales. ( i haven't seen if it's helped with sales yet cut we just implemented it two days ago)

BELLAVINTAGEHOME

Great app. When i first started with it you could tag a number of items. Now only one... this was a little disappointing. The app does exactly what we needed and is very user friendly!

Treska, Inc

Great app! Love being able to have our ig feed on our website, and also love for customers to be able to buy from posts within ig!

Re-Athlete

Awesome app - great support that helped us integrate everything according to our wishes. Appreciate the functions of the app

Naturally Canada Emporium

good app, does what we needed it to do. good customer service. overall great experience. definitely recommend

White Wolf Spice Company

I probably don't use this app for its fully intended purpose (the online store part) but I enjoy using it for my social media feed in my website footer. It does a great job displaying the feed and has an intuitive interface that I like. Overall, quite happy and would recommend this app.

Cabral Outdoors

Very useful app if you are looking for instagram shopping on your page.
Nice simple layout and easy to use backend.

PatchPanel

Super cool app, our primary use is product listing level galleries. This allows our customers to see both our photos, and all of the awesome photos our social following posts FOR FREE! That social proof goes a long way in showing people that other humans actually do use your products. Tons of other great stuff in there too that we're yet to explore, but very excited to in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72