Instagram Shop by Sauce

Instagram Shop by Sauce

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
November 21, 2022

You can't have a website without a shoppable instagram. The team at SNPT are great and really helpful. They made this happen with no fuss and amazing support.

SG INNIKA
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 21, 2022

This app and the team that support it have been awesome for us. We continue to find new ways to work together as they really love their brands!

Deux Mains
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 13, 2022

I am updating my review since I got quite a lot of support from the Sauce team. They've jumped on zoom calls to give me an introductory session and explain the tips and tricks as well as hidden benefits of using the app. Thanks to Fede and Yemi in particular for checking in until I was happy and on my own two feet to start using the app. The app is a bit more than I expected but I now see its benefits.

THE LOOM COLLECTION
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 24, 2022

This app is great! There’s so many amazing customizable features and most importantly it helps with social proof by getting UGC right onto your website!

Plume Hair & Lash Science
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 5, 2022

Amazing app. Really helpful! Support is good. And the app is pretty customizable. I wish it have more features for the basic plan

Yūjin
Time spent using app: 7 months
Sauce Social Commerce replied January 5, 2022

Thanks you for your review. We have some exciting new features coming up so stay tuned for more to come in 2022!

November 10, 2021

Great app. Love the interface on both my website and the back end. Easy to navigate. Great set of tools to use for influencers and social media.

masque BAR
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 11, 2021

Good app, the only thing that's missing is that you can't actually show the real engagement of the posts and make the real ig post come up when ppl are clicking on it. Some other apps use this feature and I would love to see it in the future. But out of all the apps, I found this one to be the most user-friendly and it allows me to configure product pages with all our ig posts for the specific products. Would love to see an automated feature for this in the future. Something to automatically see what product tags we have on it posts and automatically show the post on the specific product page. Keep it up.

UDARELY
Time spent using app: 5 months
Sauce Social Commerce replied June 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! I have shared your suggestions with the tech team.

June 6, 2021

very good ! It's nice to be able to easily put a feed in the Theme,
Thank you so much! I will use it.

Dodoskin
Time spent using app: 5 months
Sauce Social Commerce replied June 7, 2021

Thanks! You have some great UGC that will work very well in your shoppable feed.

Edited May 16, 2021

Although we ran into some issues installing the product page gallery at first, the support team has been super helpful! They helped to solve the header issue too - the style and when we need it to be hidden if there's no products tagged, the support and tech team acted very quickly. The rest of the features are super easy to use, really happy with this app. It would be great if the upload media feature can be included in the Pro plan (maybe with a limit to the number of photos you can upload?) as other users had shared the price for premium is not really accessible for small businesses.

Sunday Bedding
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Sauce Social Commerce replied May 17, 2021

Thanks for your kind words. I'll take your suggestion on board and I will discuss with the team.

April 22, 2021

Muy buena app. ofrece muchos beneficios en el plan free pero seria bueno que bajen un poco el precio de los planes pagados

MMA Store Peru