Ever wanted to let your followers shop your Insta feed? Snapppt let's you link your Instagram images with your products
UGC - User Generated Content
Who better to show off your product than the fans who love it? Repost 3rd party content with accreditation and make it shoppable.
Visual Marketing Analytics
Gain deep insights into customer engagement and conversions using visual marketing analytics.
About Instagram shop by Snapppt
Instagram Shop by Snapppt
- Increase sales by making your Instagram feed instantly shoppable.
- Embed shoppable Instagram galleries & user generated content into your store, product pages, blog and more.
- Plug & play with Shopify - Easy to use and setup takes only 3 minutes!
Get Snapppt to let your customers shop your Instagram feed.
Snapppt is an Approved Instagram App
...so easy to use that it’s hard to explain. We made it really, really simple for people to make shoppable, product page galleries, embeddable Instagram galleries, catalogues & lookbooks from their feed and put whatever they want in it. Fashion, design, art, extreme sports, kids, jewelry. Snapppt is a gazillion different shoppable Instagram catalogues, filled with literally whatever.
Are you losing precious web traffic and sales?
More than two thirds of visitors use social shopping galleries to discover new brands and for online shopping inspiration. With Snapppt, you can make your Instagram feed become your next visual customer acquisition funnel, sales pipeline, making it easy for your followers and prospects coming from other channels buy the product they see in your Instagram posts.
Don’t know which are your best performing images? - Still using bit.ly?
The majority of sellers using Instagram as a marketing channel find it difficult to identify the images that prompt their visitors to come to their shops yet alone the ones that compel them to buy. If you’ve been thinking about this or, perhaps even attempted to use, say, a bit.ly link in your Instagram bio in order to have some basic tracking for your Instagram clicks, then this thing is for you.
You already know how this thing works.
- Connect to Instagram to automatically fetch images from your feed
- Link images with your products using Snapppt’s plug-n-play Shopify store integration. Now, anyone can shop your products.
- Embed shoppable galleries and carousels directly in your store and product pages or, if you prefer copy & paste your personalized URL to link to your Snapppt page in your bio link.
- Your customers and your orders will appear in your shop dashboard, exactly as you’d expect. Purchases made as a result of a customer seeing your Instagram images are tracked all the way to the checkout so that you can see your best performing images and the purchases they inspired. Customers no longer need to hunt down the things they saw in your instagram feed in your store as each Instagram image is now linked with a ‘Buy’ button.
You’re in good company.
Thousands of brands are using Snapppt to make their Instagram feed and user generated content shoppable check out these top brands like Alma de Ace,Smithers Swimwear, South Beach Swimsuit and Gang of Earlybirds
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 682 reviews
Most recent reviews
Hellooo! Love the app, really easy to set up and great to work with. Love the contents of Guy's emails, as we are very new to the app and find this info super useful!!! Keep it up!
I used this app to put my instagram feed on my Shopify store. We decided to shy away from posting on Instagram and tried to delete the app. The app can not CAN NOT be deleted. I have tried, 1. finding the embed in the theme code, 2. deleting the widget from my homepage, 3. messaging Snapppt, 4. revoking access in Instagram 5. deleting Snapppt from my Shopify app page. Nothing worked. I don't know how they are so conniving but they can't be deleted. Be ware. It still shows on our front page. We've spent over 2 hours trying to delete them.
Incredible look and so easy to use! We embedded the shoppable Instagram feed on our webpage and it has a great design. You can pretty much set it up yourself in an hour or two. Everything is pretty intuitive. Also, I like that it doesn't work through the Instagram Token method like other similar apps, because this token expires frequently - and once it does - your feed disappears until you renew it.
Would love to know how to embed it in my homepage though...