Ever wanted to let your followers shop your Insta feed? SNPT let's you link your Instagram images and videos with your products.
Turn UGC into Social Proof
Who better to show off your product than the fans who love it? Repost 3rd party content with accreditation and make it shoppable.
Shop the look cards
Inspire your customer shopping experience with Shop the Look Cards linking multiple products together. Embed in your blogs and collections.
About Instagram shop by SNPT
Instagram Shop by Snapppt
- Increase sales by making your Instagram feed instantly shoppable.
- Embed shoppable Instagram galleries & user generated content into your store, product pages, blog and more.
- NEW Live Instagram feed galleries to keep your store content fresh and updated automatically
- Plug & play with Shopify - Easy to use and setup takes only 3 minutes!
Get Snapppt to let your customers shop your Instagram feed.
Snapppt is an Approved Instagram App
...so easy to use that it’s hard to explain. We made it really, really simple for people to make shoppable, product page galleries, embeddable Instagram galleries, catalogues & lookbooks from their feed and put whatever they want in it. Fashion, design, art, extreme sports, kids, jewelry. Snapppt is a gazillion different shoppable Instagram catalogues, filled with literally whatever.
Are you losing precious web traffic and sales?
More than two thirds of visitors use social shopping galleries to discover new brands and for online shopping inspiration. With Snapppt, you can make your Instagram feed become your next visual customer acquisition funnel, sales pipeline, making it easy for your followers and prospects coming from other channels buy the product they see in your Instagram posts.
Don’t know which are your best performing images? - Still using bit.ly?
The majority of sellers using Instagram as a marketing channel find it difficult to identify the images that prompt their visitors to come to their shops yet alone the ones that compel them to buy. If you’ve been thinking about this or, perhaps even attempted to use, say, a bit.ly link in your Instagram bio in order to have some basic tracking for your Instagram clicks, then this thing is for you.
You already know how this thing works.
- Connect to Instagram to automatically fetch images from your feed
- Link images with your products using Snapppt’s plug-n-play Shopify store integration. Now, anyone can shop your products.
- Embed shoppable galleries and carousels directly in your store and product pages or, if you prefer copy & paste your personalized URL to link to your Snapppt page in your bio link.
- Your customers and your orders will appear in your shop dashboard, exactly as you’d expect. Purchases made as a result of a customer seeing your Instagram images are tracked all the way to the checkout so that you can see your best performing images and the purchases they inspired. Customers no longer need to hunt down the things they saw in your instagram feed in your store as each Instagram image is now linked with a ‘Buy’ button.
You’re in good company.
Thousands of brands are using Snapppt to make their Instagram feed and user generated content shoppable
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
In app Pro Feature options
Most recent reviews
My Little Mascara Club
LITERALLY THE BEST APP EVER. Social proof is so important, and this app makes it fun, engaging and easy. I'm so impressed at all the functionality - especially the ability to include user-generated content. Love that I can create a robust shoppable feed and have the pics show up on each product's page with no extra work.
This app is such a good value, especially for the price. Works flawlessly. Highly recommend!
It is a super useful and help full app and very well thought out . We look forward to all of it,s amazing features for our store to help with marketing . Thanks very much
Morrow Soft Goods
This could be not a bad app - ie. it makes a pretty, shoppable gallery however, I have to tag the products in instagram if i want them to show up on instagram, and THEN I have to tag them AND populate them on our shop page. It does not just pull my tags from IG and auto update our store page. I also can not indicate variant. For our store this is a big deal - like, tagging a product without being able to indicate the COLOR isn't helpful. Lastly, what really made me write this review... these developers are just being plain shitty and removing features and starting to upcharge for basic features. I am not allowed to tag more than one product now?! You've got to be kidding. This is where I find another plug-in. Byyeeeeee.