Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
17. Januar 2024

I use Tagshop to showcase UGC from Instagram on my e-commerce store. With the app, I can display them on my homepage and product pages while turning content shoppable. This has particularly benefitted me as it has improved my store’s overall look and performance. We are actively collaborating with creators and have ample customer content for our brand. Highly recommend!

Sokka Tableware
5 monate mit der App
10. Oktober 2023

Amazing experience so far thanks to their very attentive customer service. Not going to lie there have been some glitches when adding the widget but the tech team makes up for it with one on one customer support!

Pillboxed
4 tage mit der App
16. Februar 2024

It's an amazing platform to showcase and built a connection between your social platforms and products on your page.
The customer team service - Prakhar has always been useful and guidance has been amazing. very much satisfied with the app

Star Struck by Sunny Leone
27. Februar 2023

I'm really happy with the customer service from Prakhar, he helped me even on his day off, the product is amazing and works very well. Really easy to use and simple, to me this is the best UGC platform out there right now.

Andra
3 monate mit der App
29. August 2023

Great app and functionality for free. Will try the free version for a week before upgrading but the analytics and capabilities seem pretty extensive and worth it.

For the Few Intimates
2 tage mit der App
11. August 2023

Builds a robust social proof and social commerce
Creator platfrom form Tagshop is a must for Content-Driven Growth

D&D House Of Fragrance
Australien
Etwa 8 stunden mit der App
21. April 2023

Just downloaded and installed this app and its a game-changer. the support is great i had Arnodya who was super helpful and efficient. I look forward to the conventions.

SwellFitness
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 6 stunden mit der App
17. Februar 2023

Been using TAGGSHOP for more than a year now, their client service is amazing, and we love how we can feature in the exact moment of the user's journey, the UGC content of our product...

Highly recommended

Malandra Jewelry
Mexiko
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. Dezember 2021

Customer support was great and helped me navigate any issues I had. The Instagram feed looks really clean at the bottom of my site!

ArticaVisuals
6 monate mit der App
Tagshop hat geantwortet 5. September 2022

Thank you for your valuable words. We aim to deliver our best efforts to make your Taggshop experience amazing and profitable.⭐

3. Juli 2021

Recently added the shoppable Instagram gallery with Taggbox. This app is extremely user-friendly, easy to use and has amazing unique features. The team is really very helpful and helps you with any issues you are facing while using the application. Would definitely recommend adding this app to make things easier!

And Also India
4 monate mit der App
Tagshop hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review. We are happy to have you onboard.