Instagram Shopping & Feed

Instagram Feed & shoppable gallery. Support NEW API, stable!

Free plan available

MoonScreams

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Works Perfectly after correct set up! easy to change settings and colors to give your store more options and make it better for users.

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. If you need any further help, feel free to contact us anytime. We're always ready to support you

Bedda Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service and over all really enjoying this app! It makes my front page so much more lively and am I so glad I came across it!

Roca Boutique

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent assistance, they help me to install the app and very quick response. Great app, it looks good on the webpage.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any further help in the future, just please ping me anytime then I'll continue supporting you. Have a great day!

Contessa

Location Serbia

I am very satisfied with Gallery Pro! It installs as a section to theme so no code implementation needed! Grid or Slider options, tagging is easy, great effects, button can be customized. Great App!

February 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any help in the future, please contact us anytime

Yú-Nēk Threads™️

Shopping Gallery Pro great app user friendly, plus easy to install and great customer support. I would recommend to any shopify store owner.

November 22, 2019

Thanks for your great review. I'm happy to support you. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further help