Instagram Shopping & Feed

Instagram Shopping & Feed

by ETS-Soft

Instagram Feed & shoppable gallery. Support NEW API, stable!

Bedda Designs

Great customer service and over all really enjoying this app! It makes my front page so much more lively and am I so glad I came across it!

Keysofheart

The app is fantastic, very useful. It makes my store more complete and original! And for any problem assistance is always available, polite but above all efficient. Thanks for your service.

May 6, 2020

Thanks for your great review. If you need any further help, feel free to contact us anytime

Roca Boutique

Excellent assistance, they help me to install the app and very quick response. Great app, it looks good on the webpage.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any further help in the future, just please ping me anytime then I'll continue supporting you. Have a great day!

Contessa

I am very satisfied with Gallery Pro! It installs as a section to theme so no code implementation needed! Grid or Slider options, tagging is easy, great effects, button can be customized. Great App!

February 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any help in the future, please contact us anytime

Yú-Nēk Threads™️

Shopping Gallery Pro great app user friendly, plus easy to install and great customer support. I would recommend to any shopify store owner.

November 22, 2019

Thanks for your great review. I'm happy to support you. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further help

X SEVEN XI Fashion Boutique

Fast customer service and responded to all my questions in a timely matter. Very polite and straight to the point!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your great review. I'm always happy to support you

GENEW US

Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro is the best app you could count on. It is very clean and easy to use. It adds a beautiful instagram shopping touch on our store front in a Chic way without clouding the store front. I like everything about this app, so far so good. Good customer support. Give it a shot you won’t regret

November 3, 2019

Thanks for your great review. We're happy to support you

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale

excellent app, excellent integration and connection to the working shop. It would be nice to see videos in stories format.

November 3, 2019

That's a great review, thank you so much

CHRISTIE LOO DESIGN

This app is easy to use and the technical support is friendly and very helpful. Please continue the great work

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any further help

Squirrl

I used this app to add my instagram posts to the bottom of my home page. I didn't know what to do and the support team at IG shopping gallery Pro helped me with no problems and very quickly. I can now display all of my IG posts so far! Thanks team. I really appreciate your support.

September 26, 2019

Thanks for your great review. It will help us to promote this great app to other clients.
If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We're happy to support you

Previous 1