Instagram Shopping & Feed

Instagram Shopping & Feed

by ETS-Soft

Instagram Feed & shoppable gallery. Support NEW API, stable!

Bedda Designs

Great customer service and over all really enjoying this app! It makes my front page so much more lively and am I so glad I came across it!

VERONESI|WATCHES

Still, i get access code invalid after doing everything correctly. Buggy app that doesn't work. Thanks

Keysofheart

The app is fantastic, very useful. It makes my store more complete and original! And for any problem assistance is always available, polite but above all efficient. Thanks for your service.

May 6, 2020

Thanks for your great review. If you need any further help, feel free to contact us anytime

Roca Boutique

Excellent assistance, they help me to install the app and very quick response. Great app, it looks good on the webpage.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any further help in the future, just please ping me anytime then I'll continue supporting you. Have a great day!

Bold Addictions

App is ok if you have time to babysit it... No issues with adding app, adding customizations for your Instagram page or adding the gallery to your Shopify site. The issue is the gallery does not update itself and sometimes needs to be reconnected. The only way to know if it needs to be reconnected or if your gallery needs to be updated (to see more current Instagram feed on shopify website) is by visiting the app in your Shopify admin app chanel. The app will not notify you that it needs to be updated or reconnected, so you will have an instagram feed from 3months ago on your website. Going to Look for a more up to date app.

February 25, 2020

Our Instagram app is using a cache system to help the site loads faster. You can clear cache manually in the app setting, or wait for cronjob to clear cache.

Cronjob will run and clear cache for app which is using Free plan every 24 hours, and clear app in Premium plan every 8 hours

Contessa

I am very satisfied with Gallery Pro! It installs as a section to theme so no code implementation needed! Grid or Slider options, tagging is easy, great effects, button can be customized. Great App!

February 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any help in the future, please contact us anytime

Amazing Mauve

I don't like to write bad reviews. But the app owner has poor customer service. I emailed them twice regarding the app saying, "500 Whoops, something went wrong on our servers." They never replied to provide any assistance. Please don't waste your time putting this app in your store. They deserve a negative 0.

January 21, 2020

Hello

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got. And I'm also sorry for the late response. We are offline for enjoying our Lunar New Year (National Tet holiday), so I was not online when you sent email to us. I'll check the email right now and get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm so sorry again

The Cycle Life

Very easy to use. I hooked it up to my Shopify store in seconds. The instructions were easy to follow and execute.

January 5, 2020

That's great. Thanks for using our app and for giving us your great review. It's very helpful for us. If you need any further help while using our app, just please contact us anytime. Thanks !

Yú-Nēk Threads™️

Shopping Gallery Pro great app user friendly, plus easy to install and great customer support. I would recommend to any shopify store owner.

November 22, 2019

Thanks for your great review. I'm happy to support you. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further help

X SEVEN XI Fashion Boutique

Fast customer service and responded to all my questions in a timely matter. Very polite and straight to the point!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your great review. I'm always happy to support you

Previous 1