Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro

Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro

by ETS-Soft

Integrate Instagram into Shopify, shoppable Instagram gallery

CHRISTIE LOO DESIGN

This app is easy to use and the technical support is friendly and very helpful. Please continue the great work

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any further help

Squirrl

I used this app to add my instagram posts to the bottom of my home page. I didn't know what to do and the support team at IG shopping gallery Pro helped me with no problems and very quickly. I can now display all of my IG posts so far! Thanks team. I really appreciate your support.

September 26, 2019

Thanks for your great review. It will help us to promote this great app to other clients.
If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We're happy to support you

Tokyo Life

Great app! The most complete Instagram shopping gallery; stable, modern design. Shopping Gallery Pro is recommended with A++++++++++++

czaira

5 stars!!! Thanks because I can finally see instagram images. I had problems with the installation and updating of the theme, but ETS Soft solved everything immediately. If I could I would give 6 stars! My review is real, look here: czaira.com

July 17, 2019

Thanks for your great review :) If you need any help while using our app, don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we will support you whenever you need

ARES urban mithology

Depois de instalar verifiquei que tinham alterado por completo as configurações da minha página sem autorização nem informação. Quase destruíram a minha pagina!

July 17, 2019

Eu sinto muito pelo problema que você teve e obrigado pelo seu feedback. Acabamos de melhorar o aplicativo e agora funciona melhor.