Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro

Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro

by ETS-Soft

Integrate Instagram into Shopify, shoppable Instagram gallery

Amazing Mauve

I don't like to write bad reviews. But the app owner has poor customer service. I emailed them twice regarding the app saying, "500 Whoops, something went wrong on our servers." They never replied to provide any assistance. Please don't waste your time putting this app in your store. They deserve a negative 0.

January 21, 2020

Hello

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got. And I'm also sorry for the late response. We are offline for enjoying our Lunar New Year (National Tet holiday), so I was not online when you sent email to us. I'll check the email right now and get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm so sorry again

The Cycle Life

Very easy to use. I hooked it up to my Shopify store in seconds. The instructions were easy to follow and execute.

January 5, 2020

That's great. Thanks for using our app and for giving us your great review. It's very helpful for us. If you need any further help while using our app, just please contact us anytime. Thanks !

Yú-Nēk Threads™️

Shopping Gallery Pro great app user friendly, plus easy to install and great customer support. I would recommend to any shopify store owner.

November 22, 2019

Thanks for your great review. I'm happy to support you. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further help

X SEVEN XI Fashion Boutique

Fast customer service and responded to all my questions in a timely matter. Very polite and straight to the point!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your great review. I'm always happy to support you

Where To Next

Integration was pretty easy and straightforward. Does it take time to load on Instagram? I tagged a product on a previous post using the app, but when I look at Instagram, the product tag is not shown. (Context: our shop is based in the Philippines)

November 19, 2019

Hi, thanks for using our app.
Regarding your question, could you please contact us via chat box inside the app, or email us via contact@etssoft.net ? to send us your store Url, so our supporter can assist you to check the product tag on your Shopify store

GENEW US

Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro is the best app you could count on. It is very clean and easy to use. It adds a beautiful instagram shopping touch on our store front in a Chic way without clouding the store front. I like everything about this app, so far so good. Good customer support. Give it a shot you won’t regret

November 3, 2019

Thanks for your great review. We're happy to support you

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale

excellent app, excellent integration and connection to the working shop. It would be nice to see videos in stories format.

November 3, 2019

That's a great review, thank you so much

CHRISTIE LOO DESIGN

This app is easy to use and the technical support is friendly and very helpful. Please continue the great work

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any further help

Squirrl

I used this app to add my instagram posts to the bottom of my home page. I didn't know what to do and the support team at IG shopping gallery Pro helped me with no problems and very quickly. I can now display all of my IG posts so far! Thanks team. I really appreciate your support.

September 26, 2019

Thanks for your great review. It will help us to promote this great app to other clients.
If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. We're happy to support you

Tokyo Life

Great app! The most complete Instagram shopping gallery; stable, modern design. Shopping Gallery Pro is recommended with A++++++++++++

Previous 1