Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro

Instagram Shopping Gallery Pro

by ETS-Soft

Integrate Instagram into Shopify, shoppable Instagram gallery

Bold Addictions

App is ok if you have time to babysit it... No issues with adding app, adding customizations for your Instagram page or adding the gallery to your Shopify site. The issue is the gallery does not update itself and sometimes needs to be reconnected. The only way to know if it needs to be reconnected or if your gallery needs to be updated (to see more current Instagram feed on shopify website) is by visiting the app in your Shopify admin app chanel. The app will not notify you that it needs to be updated or reconnected, so you will have an instagram feed from 3months ago on your website. Going to Look for a more up to date app.

February 25, 2020

Our Instagram app is using a cache system to help the site loads faster. You can clear cache manually in the app setting, or wait for cronjob to clear cache.

Cronjob will run and clear cache for app which is using Free plan every 24 hours, and clear app in Premium plan every 8 hours

Amazing Mauve

I don't like to write bad reviews. But the app owner has poor customer service. I emailed them twice regarding the app saying, "500 Whoops, something went wrong on our servers." They never replied to provide any assistance. Please don't waste your time putting this app in your store. They deserve a negative 0.

January 21, 2020

Hello

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got. And I'm also sorry for the late response. We are offline for enjoying our Lunar New Year (National Tet holiday), so I was not online when you sent email to us. I'll check the email right now and get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm so sorry again

ARES urban mithology

Depois de instalar verifiquei que tinham alterado por completo as configurações da minha página sem autorização nem informação. Quase destruíram a minha pagina!

July 17, 2019

Eu sinto muito pelo problema que você teve e obrigado pelo seu feedback. Acabamos de melhorar o aplicativo e agora funciona melhor.