Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Only app to support Instagram Stories with Feed (New API)

Social Justice Jewelry

The support team is quick to respond and give easy to follow instructions for Instagram and fix stuff on their end. It would be great if I could tag products to encourage customers to directly shop. I appreciate this app because most customers post a story seeing my jewelry and I couldn't capture the proof of sale, now I can. Like the discount for a post feature too. The wished for features and early review before any discount/post use are the reason for 4 stars. Will update after a month.

abacus bazzar

Thanks guys I appreciate the help I ma homeless doing from my phone I need to start somewhere with u guys you are the start with me thank u

Weave Central

I just downloaded the app. It was easy and seems to give clear instruction on how to further install all the parts that need to work on the feed. Hope it works well.

Angel Lux

Esta super bien, me encanto, me costo un poco aprender a usarlo pero en el momento que aprendi me fui como gorda en tobogan

May 29, 2020

Gracias por la amable revisión. Si necesita alguna personalización con Instagram Feed and Stories o ayuda con la aplicación en el futuro. No dude en enviarnos un mensaje en el chat del cliente :)

The Babe Estate

Works great! In love with the new look of my site. Only desire is no code inserts to change placement, but its also not that hard to do.

I'm Radiant

Integrates perfectly, my only issue is that the text box has quite a limited space. Otherwise the app is perfect.

January 27, 2020

Thanks for the review, we can help you with any customizations the you require witht he widget. Let us know on chat inside dashboard or contact us at contact@adevole.com - we will increase the text box size as per your requirement.

Tony Bianco

We've just started a trial with the app. The support team are super responsive and no development resource needed to implement - the support team do it all! It would be great to gather the stories into groups that can be saved in the same way that you can in Instagram. It would also be great if you could tag products to encourage customers to directly shop the style pictured. Those wishlist features are the reason why this review is 4 stars only.