Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Instagram Stories & Highlights with Insta Feed (New API)

Arilon

This is a great app to use! I was able to get my Instagram stories up and running in no time. I would refer this app to anyone!

Nátch

Thank you very much for your patience Vishwesh! Great customer service. He helped me to customise the widget for my website. The app itself it's beautiful too. I love the fact that I can incorporate IG stories there because people love our stories. Thanks again.

Find Myself

He really works quickly and his responsive also. Actually,I’m not good at English but he was kind to me. I want to give five stars. Thank you.

limami

wish I could give it 6 stars, not only it provides a good service, the support is perfect! strongly recommend

Pizzazz Hub

This is a great app, easy to use, looks great and further help provided on installing custom placement.

Gaphna

This app works amazingly and they have great communication throughout setting it up! I get to show my social aspect to my website.

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Superbe application ! Service client très rapide à répondre. Application facile à installer et utiliser. Le seul point négatif je dirai c'est que les histoires sont un peu longues à s'afficher quand on arrive sur le site.

www.TheGlamSupply.com

Love this app and their customer support so helpful. They sat with me for almost an hour to answer questions and to help with any tech support.

Queen Bean Cafe Niagara

Really easy to set up. Even for me! This is my first shopify store and a bit daunting, this was easy to set up

Kanlungan Umbrellas

Great app and great support! The developer is very responsive and can fix any customization or problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9