Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

Blazin Fashion

The app is easy to use and adjust to your liking. If we ever required any help with adjustments, they have it taken care of by the next day. Highly recommend it for anyone wanting to share their feeds and highlights to their website.

Almaazur Swimwear

Excellent app, excellent service and easy to use.
We have a multilingual site and it was only showing on the root language. I have asked it was possible to have it on the 2 other languages and it was fixed in 5 min.

Hope Mattress

This app is very easy tp use. Great support when I want further customization. Highly recommend for highlighting your instagram account!

SAHRY

El equipo de asistencia es el mejor que me ha atendido de todo shopify, me han echo unos ajustes para que quedará muy estético con el diseño de mi tema, recomendados 100%. Gracias

PurityBox

The app is exactly what it tells it is. It is simple to use and set up, and support for the app is really quick and very helpful.

BaziBoonie

This app is so cool and customer service is excellent!!! It’s super easy to install and easy for customers to see your IG!!!

camino-eco

An amazing plugin confirms the site, and excellent service!
The installation is very simple, and I asked for help to place the plugin on the site in the usual place, I got help immediately

TNDCanada

I've used other IG feed apps before, and this is the first that I've used that has the stories feed as well, so that's a definite bonus. Plus with the sleek design and ease of use, it was a no-brainer to use this app!

Graveyard Clothing Company

This app is perfect. Set up was easy and the creator is very helpful with any questions and helping out with placement.

Dream Apparel Inc

It works prefect like your actually on instagram and customer service is great and fixes the issue immediately

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31