Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

Cora Health

Lovely plugin and amazing service. I was replied within 5 mins of raising an issue, extremely satisfied and hope to see more from this team ahead.

Barefoot and Salty

Wow what a great idea! I love this app. Being a business who is Instagram focused, I've noticed customers like social prof and this app does it. Customer service is unbelievably fast and helpful. App is worth every cent!!!

Dollhouse-Collection

Very quick response, very happy with service updated within 30 minutes of request so very happy thank you!

Lady B Sportswear

Really intuitive and easy to use app, which works well. When we did have an issue the developer was ready to help us immediately (within an hour we had a reply) and he was able to resolve our issue.

Hashemi Clothing

The app is great i cant complain. They charge 3,95 after the page hits 1000 views, which is totally fair.

January 6, 2021

Hi, we offer 100% refund guarantee. You just need to raise a refund request through Shopify Support and we will approve the same.

It would be great if you could raise a refund request and update the review accordingly :)

DAYHYPE

Very good customer support and the only app out there that has these awesome features! Definitely recommend!!

sophiesjoy

Ive tried other Insta feed aps and they were complicated. This took about 2 minutes to set up and I have switched all my brands to this version!

Everns Royal Collections

I absolutely love this app. I love being able to merge IG & my store. It's a good way for customers that came from facebook to easily be able to click on a post and immediately follow. I haven't had any issues thus far. I received great, fast customer service and the installation of the highlights was quick as well. It was placed exactly where I wanted it.

TechMagnet™

We are looking to grow our organic traffic in 2021 and this is a fantastic app to do just that. It's fully customizable via the chat function and the feedback is super fast. I highly recommend using it

boone n' crockett childrens clothier

I decided to try this app as we've been looking for something like this and was soooo simple. I'm a little green at this stuff and it was perfect and no frustration was had! Vishwesh was right there when I messaged him within minutes and helped me with the questions I had. Today is the first day but looking forward to using and learning more about this app. Wonderful and highly recommend it for your Insta feeds and stories on your website!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27