Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Dezember 2023

This app is really a good way to show off your instagram on your website. We requested several special request and they were able to make the changes within a reasonable time frame. Great customer support we deal with Vishwesh.

Ali’s Couture
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
23. Januar 2024

Easy to setup and use. Support was quick to respond and fix my issue. Thanks!

Sakali
Litauen
8 tage mit der App
22. Januar 2024

Works well and the support has been quick and helpful.

1up Racing Official Store
7 tage mit der App
21. November 2023

Always beautiful presentation and immediate support

CrownBox Gifts
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
17. Oktober 2023

I really like this app, I dowloaded it to my store and am so pleased with the way it looks. All my instagram posts are easy to see and access. The support team are great and respond very quickly if you need any help with it. Highly recommended.

Two by Two Online
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
12. Januar 2024

Works great with Shopify. Swift and prompt response with solution by support tea.

PASCATI, artisan chocolate
3 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. Januar 2024

Nice support experience...very impressive service

Trinaari
9 tage mit der App
21. November 2023

Quick and easy, had a problem at first but it got solved by the support within 1 minute. Can definitly recommend. Vishwesh did a great and quick job as customer support.

Dxrk Eternity
Deutschland
2 tage mit der App
27. November 2023

Support is amazing! Very quick response times and willing to make specific changes to align with store branding and other custom requirements.

MOQONO
Etwa 16 stunden mit der App
1. November 2023

App is not free. Billed for 1000 page visits when I've had only 12 visitors to my site. No response on live chat. 1*

PITSTOP.Social
Vereinigtes Königreich
20 tage mit der App
Adevole hat geantwortet 3. November 2023

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience, we replied to your chat and email but it seems you had left the chat by then. App billing cycle could be different from monthly analytics stats cycle, but as we mention during sign up we always offer 100% refund. Request you to check and revert on your email, so we can process the refund.