Omtaler (639)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
19. april 2024

Absolutely LOVE this app...so simple to install and use - so many fantastic features - and the BEST service if you ever need anything. Somehow -someone on my team made a change by mistake - went to the chat on the app and received a reply and a fix literally within 2 minutes!! THE BEST !!

Therasage
Over 3 år bruker appen
28. mai 2024

Excellent customer service. I really like having my instagram content integrated into my Shopify store- KmXtend Hair Extensions

KmXtend Hair Extensions
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
1. mai 2024

The App works well and looks great. Had a small issue and was literally solved with in minutes of contacting support. Great work! Keep it up!

Wonderferris Photography
New Zealand
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
29. mai 2024

This app seamlessly integrates Instagram Feed, Stories, and Highlights into my store, enhancing its visual appeal and providing valuable social proof, all while being incredibly user-friendly and offering excellent customization support.

Sharp Vision Eyewear
6 dager bruker appen
11. mai 2024

They give a 2 hour window for response and to my surprise I was helped in seconds. Easy fix and this eased my worries as a new customer with my technical issues. He went in and refreshed my highlights immediately. He waited until he knew it was operating properly before he let me off the line. Very much appreciated the great customer service! InstaFeed+Story is legit and excited to see what this new insight does for my business
Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness is happy!

Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness LLC
Rundt 10 timer bruker appen
29. februar 2024

Awesome! easy to use and fast response. I highly suggest this app for your website.

Fierce Hobbies
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
6. mai 2024

Just downloaded and already loving it so much!!
Vishwesh helped me customize the layout and the placement of the widget right away and it just works perfectly.
Best product, best customer support.
Thank you so much!!!

WOOING by Connie Woo
Rundt 2 timer bruker appen
13. februar 2024

Easy to install and works great! They even helped me to customize the colors of the widget to fit with my website design!

shkira.cosmetics
6 dager bruker appen
2. april 2024

Great support.

WDS Saddlery
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
26. mars 2024

Great app. Quick support and easy to implement. Does not alter the theme code so thats a plus too.

Cosmeto.ro