InstaFeedStory: Instagram Feed

InstaFeedStory: Instagram Feed

Gratis te installeren. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,8)
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 recensies
2 februari 2022

This app is good. Currently having issues showing all the feed. one image is not visible. Other than that, pretty easy to use

Zattron
India
App gebruikt gedurende 7 maanden
Adevole heeft geantwoord 2 februari 2022

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, we have resolved the issue for the broken image. All your images are loading perfectly now on your website. Could you please check and let me know if you need help with anything else.

Would appreciate it if you could revise your rating to 5 star if you are happy with the quick support :)

7 december 2021

Installation und Einrichtung sehr einfach. Support ist schnell und hilfreich. Eine genaue Anpassungen an den Shop/Layout bleibt dadurch aus. Was sich aber nicht negativ auswirkt.

natureLAB-cosmetics
Duitsland
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
26 april 2021

Works great! If you need any help with the app they are quick to getting back with you... which I appreciate.

Owhen's Box
App gebruikt gedurende 8 maanden
23 april 2021

I just added the app to my store and so far so good. I will write another review after May 1st once my shop go live. The app was easy to add and I hope that it gives great results

Dripp N Beauti "THE HUSTLE"
App gebruikt gedurende 7 maanden
Bewerkt 6 april 2021

instagram highlights plugins doesn't work properly
deleted highlights remain on the page. *support team can manually fix the problem easy to connect

EIGHTYNINE | エイティナイン オンラインストア
Japan
App gebruikt gedurende 6 maanden
Adevole heeft geantwoord 6 april 2021

Hello, I have already removed deleted highlights when you contacted me on customer support, request you to please check and confirm?

- Vishwesh Shetty

3 februari 2021

このアプリはセットアップが簡単で素晴らしいです。Vishweshという名前のサポートは、私たちのWebサイトのInstagramフィードのサイズをカスタマイズするのに役立ちました。どうもありがとう。!

Globalseed
Japan
App gebruikt gedurende 22 minuten
25 januari 2021

I have just started to use the app but have found the help very eager to help out with my problems. Everything is fixed quickly. I just message them and someone comes back with the problem all fixed up. Thank you, great service.

Boutique Soapz
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
21 september 2020

The installation was quick and the widget was instantly placed on my site. However, I did want to change the placement of it. I used the customer service to make my request and within 10 minutes it was changed. Great app, very convenient with speedy customer service!

Dipped By The B. Brand
App gebruikt gedurende 4 maanden
1 september 2020

Beautiful and easy to use! So far, it only does stories OR highlights, not both, but I'm sure that will be added in the future. The posts reel looks gorgeous on my pages.

Joëlle Martine
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 maanden
7 augustus 2020

It looks pretty and customer service was very helpful. I love how it looks on my website it was hard at first.

LNCM The Brand