Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 april 2024

Absolutely LOVE this app...so simple to install and use - so many fantastic features - and the BEST service if you ever need anything. Somehow -someone on my team made a change by mistake - went to the chat on the app and received a reply and a fix literally within 2 minutes!! THE BEST !!

Therasage
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
1 maj 2024

The App works well and looks great. Had a small issue and was literally solved with in minutes of contacting support. Great work! Keep it up!

Wonderferris Photography
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
11 maj 2024

They give a 2 hour window for response and to my surprise I was helped in seconds. Easy fix and this eased my worries as a new customer with my technical issues. He went in and refreshed my highlights immediately. He waited until he knew it was operating properly before he let me off the line. Very much appreciated the great customer service! InstaFeed+Story is legit and excited to see what this new insight does for my business
Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness is happy!

Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness LLC
Ungefär 10 timmar användning av appen
29 februari 2024

Awesome! easy to use and fast response. I highly suggest this app for your website.

Fierce Hobbies
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
13 februari 2024

Easy to install and works great! They even helped me to customize the colors of the widget to fit with my website design!

shkira.cosmetics
6 dagar användning av appen
27 februari 2024

I feel this is great way to attract people to visit your social media easily. And problem solve fast and now all are working great! Love it.

Zaryluq
Singapore
Ungefär 14 timmar användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Easy to setup and use. Support was quick to respond and fix my issue. Thanks!

Sakali
Litauen
3 månader användning av appen
6 maj 2024

Just downloaded and already loving it so much!!
Vishwesh helped me customize the layout and the placement of the widget right away and it just works perfectly.
Best product, best customer support.
Thank you so much!!!

WOOING by Connie Woo
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
24 december 2023

This app is really a good way to show off your instagram on your website. We requested several special request and they were able to make the changes within a reasonable time frame. Great customer support we deal with Vishwesh.

Ali’s Couture
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
2 april 2024