Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Instagram Stories & Highlights with Insta Feed (New API)

Brynley King - eCommerce Growth Pty Ltd

This app is amazing and the service is top-notch! Highly recommend! Best support I've had on a Shopify app so far! Thank you!

BEBA Botanica

This is really easy to use and looks great. Thank you - can't wait to see my site live ! Pity the discount link can't be automated... maybe soon?

May 29, 2020

Thank you for the kind review. If you need any customization with Instagram Feed and Stories or help with the app in the future. Feel free to drop us a message in customer chat :)

Ozone Bottles

very nice app!! I love it and seems pretty easy to use. Thank you!!

PupediPasta

Best instagram integration I've seen so far. Great customer service and fast response! Thanks for the help.

Budget Dumbbells

Really useful app, displays beautifully and dev is more than happy to assist with any issues.
great stuff.

Don Sato

Muy útil, le da un valor agregado a la web muy interesante. Puedes agregar stories y feeds hasta crear una interacción con el usuario. :)

iLLASPARKZ.com - The Accessory Mall

i was looking for an instagram feed solution and stumbled upon something better. i had a lil issue placing the feeds where i wanted and within 20mins all was worked out and looking amazing!!!

ZEN BOX

I wanted this app to be able to display the Instagram feed in an elegant way. I installed. Had a slight issue with it and tech support resolved it right away

Moroccan Beauty Rituals™

Super easy to install! Postings showed up almost immediately on my website. Cant wait to see how the stories will look

May 23, 2020

Thank you for those kind words. If you come across any issue with instagram stories, feel free to reach out to us on Dashboard customer chat.

C&G Holsters

Great app and amazing tech support! Went out of his way to help me design it to fit our needs and even installed a new feature that isnt out to the public yet!

May 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time out to leave a positive review :)