Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

PBeauty Hair

Amazing creative app! my web stands out and is so beautiful. i wanted the stories in a different location and they did it for me right away! thank you so much

❁Floral Sea❁

For the past few months, I've been trying to figure out a way to incorporate my product videos on my website in a manner that's both engaging and interactive for my prospective customers. It's only been a few minutes after installing the app, and I'm immensely impress with both the quality and performance. This is an app that I would honestly pay for. This app is beyond a 5 out of 5 star rating.

HAIRESS® Official

i really like how does this app works! the customer support is very fast response and super helpful.

Blue Burro Imports

This is a wonderful app, I highly recommend it! Vishwesh from support was fast and very knowledgeable.

Ibzar

Does what is supposed to do, simply and effectively. Great customer support, my requests have been treated in the hour.

vinfrafyn.dk

Nice app and great support :). Easy to use, easy to install and good options. The customized placement left us with too much spacing, but quick and efficient appsupport fixed it for us.

Laura Heisler Studios

This app was incredibly easy to install on my website. I like the fact the creator seems willing to personally help. That feels very personable.

Wood You Kindly

So far I am loving this! Instagram is quickly becoming a main part of my business and this app easily and beautifully displays my posts on my store page. There's a few upgrades I would love to see, like easy follow buttons and more, but Customer Service was AMAZING and so quick to respond, they got it all done anyway. Can't wait.

Atitlan Leather

Great features and great customer service. I had some specific changes I wanted and it was quickly done. Very happy with this app so far!

RRIZE Cosmetics

I absolutely love this app.. It's super easy to use and setup, plus it appears instantly on your site... I love how it also adds your IG stories to your page. Great app, keep up the fantastic work!