Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

Domesticated Men

Really easy to setup and connect. Vishwesh was fast to respond and fix a problem I was having connecting to another page. Love the look too.

Box Of Goodies

Love this app. My insta feed looks awesome down the bottom of my website and I love the added highlights. I needed a change to the setup and had a response within minutes, and the fix just an hour or so later. Highly recommend! A+

V-type

This app was so easy to connect my Instagram and it instantly shows up on my website. So exciting and free!

Jonathan Abstract

IT LOOKS SO COOL AND ITS FOR FREE??? TAKE MY MONEY BYE I LOVE IT AND YOU TYSM. USE USE USE IT , IT TAKES 2 SECS TO SET UP

Jam.Stones

Love this app! Brought a lot of new traffic to my Instagram account! Fast and efficient chat support too :)

IQ Trading & Gifts

good app very helpful, not expensive at all doing what it suppose to do I'm very happy that I downloaded this

HiveCo

Outpost Dog Food

The support team was very responsive in helping us make a tweak to the app.
I would recommend it for embedding your Instagram feed.

NEUF.VINGT.CINQ

very good support, and great functions! It looks nice to have highlights on our homepage. it feels different from the classic grid view

ButterBasics

This app is GENIUS. Thank you Vishwesh. Definitely worth the paid version. I'm very happy with it! Good job