Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Instagram Stories & Highlights with Insta Feed (New API)

C&G Holsters

Great app and amazing tech support! Went out of his way to help me design it to fit our needs and even installed a new feature that isnt out to the public yet!

May 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time out to leave a positive review :)

Keysofheart

This app is perfect! It makes my store much more complete and compelling. Assistance is, among other things, very efficient and fast.

Project Angels Boutique, LLC

Amazing tech support. Responds very quickly with help! Highly recommend for anyone trying to get into the ista word that doenst know much about it!

May 23, 2020

Thank you for your review, it keeps us motivated to keep up with providing a great tech support :)

Cartoonised

Amazing Support! The app itself has immense potential, the stories & feed look great. There were placement issues but Vishwesh fixed em all.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time out for a review :)

C'BANKS Collection

This app is fantastic! The developer Vishwesh Shetty is amazing and helped me with fixing the app and also removing some bugs that my store had. Thank you for your service! I highly recommend this app.

Fairblue Jeans

excellent, easy plug in, good support, fast done, kind communication, good looking, good result for free

Ghost-shop

You are a fucking genius man You are a fucking genius man You are a fucking genius man You are a fucking genius man ( Minimum 100 characters )

Rich Fashion

This app and Vishwesh (developer) are the best.
The quickest support and the best feature.
Install it and have fun

Rainforest Coffee Co.

Excellent! Looks great on website. Had an issue with the instagram feed displaying the number of posts to display, so I messaged on the chat and Vishwesh got back insanely fast, and even made the app do exactly what I wanted it to do. 5 stars all around

SHE WEARS POWER

Amazing support! I quickly received all the help that I needed. I was not expecting this at all. I'm amazing! Thank you for this experience :)!