Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

Preschool FX

This is a great app clean and easy to use Fast customer support from the developer! will definitely recommend

Koh Beauty

Love this app! Its super easy to install, and Vish always helps me with any inquiries I have! I recommend to everyone! :)

EVOLVES MEXICO

I really love the app, its super easy to use and the design is so beautiful, the instagram histories make the page look good

SPICY WEAR

This app is great. The instagram widgets format perfectly to your website and add a modern look to it. If you ever need assistance the support team is readily available to help you.

IIXXII Luxury Events

Love the app and the level of customer service provided. Immediate responses were provided to my questions concerns and the the updates were made within minutes.

Nubian Galore

Absolutely beautiful app and the creator took the time to provide first class support.. at no extra cost

Hunnypot House

Easy to use and excellent fast help when I needed it. Would recommend. App looks great on my home page.

Sir Tom Treats

Great app, I love the ability to share instagram highlights and stories to my website. Vishwesh is also very quick and responsive if I need assistance. Thanks!

Mumdies Maternity Underwear

Love this app! It is a great addition to my website. And the response time was quick and efficient. Highly recommend :)

auór

Honestly went out of the way to help with some issues on our website i haven't been able to resolve for months. Day made!!!!! 100% customer service and went beyond :)