Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

www.ouate-paris.com

This app is genius to increase social media + ecomm synergises !! Also, they've been very helpful regarding cutomization! Thank you so much =)

Stewarts Menswear

The app was easy to download and looks fabulous on our website. I asked for the highlight feed to be relocated on my webpage and it was done for me very quickly.

KenRandall

Thanks you so much for this app. It makes my life a lot easier. Thank you again. I will make sure and spread the word,

Peacaloo

It was quick and easy! Love it so far! Appreciate the immediate support for implementing the app. Thank you!

Crystaleyez_official

Excellent, thank you very much. The support is very fast and customized for me! Looks great and just right.

Mas Productos Españoles

Well done! I have used it for sometime now and i am very impressed. Simple, effective! Great support always!

Armans Fine Jewellery

Amazing app and even better customer support. I have required assistance from Vishwesh twice in my time using the app and he has been able to assist me in a timely and efficient manner. Highly recommend this app.

High Honors

I just downloaded the app like 10 minutes ago and I'm looking at my website and loving this app already! I love the highlights portion! So sleek, love it.

Possession

I love the support given by them. They provide immediate respond and amendment with the live chat. Love the feature of the story highlights!

asfoods

fantastic app, lets you do what you have to. we really could not ask for more.... 5 stars indeed! Amazing