Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

Dappy

Extremely useful app and helpful app and the customer service is great. Love that you can add instagram highlights. Fantastic!

My Soul Care Box

I wanted to add my social media presence onto my store's homepage. This app did that: it added my IG account's posts and Stories Highlights. Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up!

MyO!babySprinkle

great app to connect the community on your website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naturNatural

Best Instagram app in Shopify. I love
Support very very good and fast
and professional :) Thank you

K's Flawless Enterprise

Great and easy to use. This will help me to build my online store to get customers to visit and purchase

A4 COSMETICS

Great and super fast support! We requested a small customization and it worked immediately. Thanks for this.

Miss Grove & Co.

Works flawlessly and was installed on my site in minutes. I highly recommend this app to add another level of professionalism to any Shopify site!

natachiamilana

This app is amazing it's easy to setup and the support named Vishwesh helped me in customizing the size of instagram feed on our website. Thanks a lot.

JK Lengths

This is an amazing service and an amazing app. So happy with this feature. Plus the customer service was top notch. Thank you thank you!!

Zeva Lifestyle Jewelry

Great app, different options to display the stories or just the highlights, and Vishwesh is very helpful to help customize the location of the feed on our site,