Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Instagram Stories & Highlights with Insta Feed (New API)

Fit-Food.ch

So I had an issue with the app at first. But the support helped me instand and was very kind! 10/10

Angel kisses cosmetics

Great app it was an amazing experience. Very easy and simple to use i had no problems, you guys should try it out.

Bollicine Gioielli

App davvero molto utile per aumentare la social proof e non solo. Se si considera anche il fantastico servizio clienti la valutazione non può essere che 5 stelle

AMDBAGS

I'm in love with this app. The service is amazing. They help you really quick. They listen to your issue and the solve it very quickly. Best app.

Beauty Collection Australia

amazing app wallah. it help my customers to see that we are really not a scam thanls allot all the best from aus

Impulse Avenue

The technician resolved my problem right away. The features create an appealing aesthetic to targeted consumers.

jcustomboards

Easy set up, nice features and the developer is VERY helpful when support is needed! Such an amazing job that he did with this app, all by himself!

Vitamin Patch Club

Hey, y'all I took a chance and tried out this app, I love the stories integration it really gives us a real-time social proof mechanism. There was a slight loading issue with our feed but within a half-hour, it was perfectly resolved!
Great app, Great customer service!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Experience Investments

The "Instagram Feed + Stories" app is awesome. It's a simple application, but it does its specific job perfectly.

We used this app to place Instagram Highlights on our website because it helps customers understand different aspects of our business in a manner that they're familiar with already.

Initially, there was a problem with the way the Instagram Highlights were loading on the website (they were loading in reverse order).

I reached out to the Adevole team, and Vishwesh was quick to help me out. The very next day, the problem was fixed.

We highly recommend this app for any company that wants to add some interactive videos to their website.

Good Herb Soda

Awesome app with fantastic support to showcase your insta highlights on the online store.