Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

Cheerfuls Baby Boutique

Absolutely perfect app!! Does exactly what I wanted and looks perfect. Vishwesh is super reliable and always easy to contact if anything needs to be changed. RECOMMEND!!!

NamasteShenoa

I love this app. Does what I need my Instagram feed back on my webpage. When I couldn’t get the layout I wanted was super quick contact from them to get it sorted the way I wanted it. Would be much better if I could’ve done it myself as the video didn’t show how to do it using my Theme. But looks great and works. Thanks so much. Highly Recommend.

Musō-ka Club

I absolutely love this app! It's amazing how I can integrate my highlights onto my website. If you have any troubles with it, do contact the customer support and they'll fix it up for you almost immediately!!!!

d'origine

I was looking for so long for an app to display my highlights. Now i found this app and it's doing a great Job. The customer Support replied very quick and helped me with a question.

I'm looking forward to see how this App will affect my conversion rate.

JANE GUN™

Very quick support, thank you guys! App does whats its saying. Maybe would be great to have it more automated so that not text to support, since the video how to install was not clear for my theme. And i like diy so would prefer that. But in general great App, recommend it!

AB Panda Store

very good the application met our expectations and the service is very good!Works perfectly in my store!

CHOPSTICK STYLER UK

Found a gold, we tried dozen apps but this one is a keeper.
Sliding gallery didn't work for us however developer changed it to a grid view - no questions asked.
Such an amazing app, shows both stories and posts.
Works perfectly! Thanks a million!

The Lash Deck

Chanced upon this wonderful app, it is almost EFFORTLESS to start using. Most importantly you must also set content for your own instagram page to have a consistent layout with your web page.

Dog Crates Depot®

Easy to use and amazing customer service! Vishwesh helped me a lot and fixed my problem within 24h! I recommended the app to everyone!

Synik Clothing

Good app.. No bugs. Vish (owner) very helpful & hard worker. Recommended. Thank you. www.synikclothing.com