Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

boone n' crockett childrens clothier

I decided to try this app as we've been looking for something like this and was soooo simple. I'm a little green at this stuff and it was perfect and no frustration was had! Vishwesh was right there when I messaged him within minutes and helped me with the questions I had. Today is the first day but looking forward to using and learning more about this app. Wonderful and highly recommend it for your Insta feeds and stories on your website!

Printable Candy

So far so good. Customer support is very responsive and patience. They offer a free option but will look into upgrading in the future.

שיאננדה

very nice app and good costumer support, quick answer and instalation. many thanks for this my freind

Hope Customs & Creations

I am loving this app so far. My feed would not load correctly with my current theme so I contacted customer service. They responded and corrected it quickly! My IG feed is up and looks great now.

The Hair Patisserie

I’m really loving this app especially the ability to have my highlights. Any issue I’ve encountered, I send a quick message and it’s rectified within a few hours.

The Carpentry Shop Co., LLC

Love this app. It is very easy to install and use on my website. I am always looking for ways to make our website better. This is a must for any company trying to build up their brand.

Stapf Tirol

It was fast and very helpful! With video tutorial was easy to setup! Happy with this app! Highly recommended!!!!

Different Breeds Clothing™️

The app is great and the great support team response to my issues fast and it looks great on my site!!!

leeloo.dog

Vishwesh Shetty was available on a Sunday! He is so talented! He managed to integrate our feed in less than 3 minutes, giving an elegant and refined look of our home page. We are VERY HAPPY!

The Candy Spot

Instantly satisfied! I installed within minutes, easy to understand the dashboard and chat. Thumbs up!