Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

Flying Buddha London

Using this app connects the website and instagram content nicely. Amazing customer service to help with customisation. Highly recommend.

Marley Green Smoke Shop

I am using this app to promote my new online business. I love the ease of use and professional look it gives my page! Thank you

Melati

I searched a bunch of apps for adding an instagram feed to my site and I'm so happy I settled on this one. It couldn't have been more easy and convenient to set up. It works perfectly and only took a minute to install. Thank you!

Keeling Kreatives

I have tried several Instagram feeds so far and this is the best by far!!! Highly recommend this app as it allows custom placement with html coding and even Stories! If you have social media to share your store items or service, this is the app you need. It's a MUST.

Designer Baby London

great value app! Thanks, Vishwesh (the brains behind the app) to customise widgets exclusively for our website!

Boutique Marketing Studio

I downloaded this app based on reviews. I installed in and LOVE IT! However, I needed some adjustments and replacement of my icons. I wrote support and in less than 24 hours it was fixed! Thank you for your quick turnaround.

Shapeasy

This app helps so much for social proof and so professional. Especially if you're looking for branding your website. I like it !

Lingeriecim

Excellent, great application. I really like the application and it is very useful.
Developer helpful and open to innovation

Qoali

Great app, works perfectly. Had some issues which the support handled right away. Have tried a few other apps. Recommend this one.

C-Lashes Beauty Products

Great support team, fast response and they helped me put the app exactly where I wanted and also made a great recommendation.
Thank you! Highly recommend