InstaFeedStory: Instagram Feed

Beautiful Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories & Highlight

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed + Stories

PlanToys USA

I was report the issues to support over 2 weeks and email to follow up. But the issue doesn't not solve yet and no update from support.

November 13, 2022

So sorry for the inconvenience, we must have missed out on your ticket. Could you please email us at contact@adevole.com and we will resolve your issue asap.

calligraphycut

Location Germany

Responsive kann die App nicht verwendet werden. Es skaliert viel zu klein und ist überhaupt auf unterschiedlichen Devices nicht sauber.

November 3, 2022

We are so sorry for the inconvenience, we have multiple templates. If you could reinstall we will be happy to fix the issue for you. Please give us an opportunity to resolve this issue.

STN - Second to None

I was charged for the month though I only had 300 visitors/sessions... I will be removing this app because I can't be fighting for a refund every month due to its incompetence..

August 27, 2022

Hi, so sorry for the inconvenience. I had already issued you a full refund when you contacted on chat and just to clarify we count individual visits not unique visitors.

Can you check and confirm if you have received the refund. It would be really nice of you if you could reconsider and delete your review.

Nutri-Blend Pro

Had this app. Liked it and thought about purchasing as after the administrator offered to help with its placement. Necessary permissions were given to admin to do the work admin didn't do any of the work that was promised.

June 30, 2022

Sorry for the inconvenience, our support must have missed out on the request. Can you let me know again the placement requirement. I'll do in next one hour.

moonbox.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

You have no choice to customize the app. It looked very bad in my theme. I can't recommend this app for 4$, there are a lot of better ones in the app store.

March 16, 2022

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please write to us at contact@adevole.com with all your customization requirement. We will make the customizations asap.

VVS Jewelry

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Misleading. It says its free but once you install it you get a message on your homepage stating: Please activate plan for Instagram Feed + Stories to remove this message and continue using the app. Pretty embarrassing if you install the app and unaware of the message inserted by the app on your homepage. App owner should at least make people aware that the app isn't entirely free and that it will insert a message on your homepage for all to see.

December 28, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, the first screen of the app takes you to that page to activate the plan and a small link which says "skip to try for free", only if you use that option, we add the message so that you don't forget to activate the plan before you cross 1000 visits. If you wish we can remove the message for you, please let us know.

badmonkeystyle

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 22 hours

REALLY BAD APP. IT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY! AND THEIR SUPPORT MADE A LOT OF BUGS ON MY SITE. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS

August 3, 2021

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but the issue was already fixed and I had replied to you on chat support this morning. The conflict happened because of another swave stories app that you already had installed in your store.

Patricia Healey Copper

Time spent using app About 3 hours

"Free to install", so I installed it and instantly received an email: Charge name
Concept Plan
Charge approval date
April 23, 2021
Approved usage limit
Up to $3.95 every 30 days
I don't want this app for up to $3.95 every 30 days. I immediately deleted the app and will follow up with my bank for disputing any charges that may come through. Not clear on cost of this app. Seems sleazy to me.

April 23, 2021

Hello, this message only means that you approve for any charge if your number of page visits in a month crosses 1000. Currently you have not been charged anything. You can confirm this with Shopify team.
I kindly request you to please update your review as a harsh negative review affects us a lot.

Shop Just Bleu

Time spent using app About 2 months

Scam. Don't charge people before actually hitting 1000 views . I'm under 900 explain that. At least wait until i reach that amount then charge me. Thats false advertising.

March 27, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, we charge based on the number of page visits. The count you are checking in Shopify admin is number of *unique* page sessions.
But don't worry, you can always raise refund request through Shopify support as we approve all refund request for the month.

Koh Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

Have had issues for the past few months but they are not responding. I was told a few times that the issues would get resolved within a week but never got resolved. I was also charged when I first got the app. Go with a more reliable app if you want any issues resolved!

Previous 1