Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

Shop Just Bleu

Scam. Don't charge people before actually hitting 1000 views . I'm under 900 explain that. At least wait until i reach that amount then charge me. Thats false advertising.

March 27, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, we charge based on the number of page visits. The count you are checking in Shopify admin is number of *unique* page sessions.
But don't worry, you can always raise refund request through Shopify support as we approve all refund request for the month.

JJLUXURYWORLD

Bring strange photos to my site!!
Which is i dont sell. Lost my time :(
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

January 8, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please reinstall so that I can help you set it correctly?

Abundant Earth

Poor customer support. App was unsuccessful in connecting to my store, and all Vishwesh could respond with was 'you entered the wrong username'. Subsequently disappeared. User name is correct. I asked for clarification, but no response.

December 22, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience, when you had contacted me I was away from desktop and had asked for 30 mins to look into the issue. If you could re-install I can fix the theme conflict asap.

CEGAMX

Que asco, te cobran y no te avisan. Dice que es gratuita, pero es pura mentira. Deberían de estar avergonzados.

September 22, 2020

Disculpe las molestias, nuestras estadísticas mostraron que cruzó 1000 visitas a páginas no únicas. Si cree que le cobraron incorrectamente, le reembolsaremos el importe total. Envía una solicitud de reembolso a través del equipo de soporte de Shopify y la aprobaremos.

Setinit Fashion Boutique

this app is the worst, everyday I have to log on and try to fix it on my website, this is absolutely the worst I have ever used.

Little Pigeon

There's no way my page had over 1000 views within a month, but this app still charged me $3.95. An absolute scam.

September 18, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience, our stats showed you crossed 1000 page visits on 31st August. If you think you were wrongly charged we provide full refund. Please raise a refund request through Shopify Support team and we will approve it.