Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story

Beautiful Instagram Gallery + Instagram Stories & Highlights

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed + Stories

Nutri-Blend Pro

Had this app. Liked it and thought about purchasing as after the administrator offered to help with its placement. Necessary permissions were given to admin to do the work admin didn't do any of the work that was promised.

June 30, 2022

Sorry for the inconvenience, our support must have missed out on the request. Can you let me know again the placement requirement. I'll do in next one hour.

moonbox.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

You have no choice to customize the app. It looked very bad in my theme. I can't recommend this app for 4$, there are a lot of better ones in the app store.

March 16, 2022

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please write to us at contact@adevole.com with all your customization requirement. We will make the customizations asap.

VVS Jewelry

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Misleading. It says its free but once you install it you get a message on your homepage stating: Please activate plan for Instagram Feed + Stories to remove this message and continue using the app. Pretty embarrassing if you install the app and unaware of the message inserted by the app on your homepage. App owner should at least make people aware that the app isn't entirely free and that it will insert a message on your homepage for all to see.

December 28, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, the first screen of the app takes you to that page to activate the plan and a small link which says "skip to try for free", only if you use that option, we add the message so that you don't forget to activate the plan before you cross 1000 visits. If you wish we can remove the message for you, please let us know.

badmonkeystyle

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 22 hours

REALLY BAD APP. IT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY! AND THEIR SUPPORT MADE A LOT OF BUGS ON MY SITE. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS

August 3, 2021

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but the issue was already fixed and I had replied to you on chat support this morning. The conflict happened because of another swave stories app that you already had installed in your store.

Patricia Healey Copper

Time spent using app About 3 hours

"Free to install", so I installed it and instantly received an email: Charge name
Concept Plan
Charge approval date
April 23, 2021
Approved usage limit
Up to $3.95 every 30 days
I don't want this app for up to $3.95 every 30 days. I immediately deleted the app and will follow up with my bank for disputing any charges that may come through. Not clear on cost of this app. Seems sleazy to me.

April 23, 2021

Hello, this message only means that you approve for any charge if your number of page visits in a month crosses 1000. Currently you have not been charged anything. You can confirm this with Shopify team.
I kindly request you to please update your review as a harsh negative review affects us a lot.

Shop Just Bleu

Time spent using app About 2 months

Scam. Don't charge people before actually hitting 1000 views . I'm under 900 explain that. At least wait until i reach that amount then charge me. Thats false advertising.

March 27, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, we charge based on the number of page visits. The count you are checking in Shopify admin is number of *unique* page sessions.
But don't worry, you can always raise refund request through Shopify support as we approve all refund request for the month.

Koh Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

Have had issues for the past few months but they are not responding. I was told a few times that the issues would get resolved within a week but never got resolved. I was also charged when I first got the app. Go with a more reliable app if you want any issues resolved!

JJLUXURYWORLD

Location South Korea
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Bring strange photos to my site!!
Which is i dont sell. Lost my time :(
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

January 8, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please reinstall so that I can help you set it correctly?

Abundant Earth

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Poor customer support. App was unsuccessful in connecting to my store, and all Vishwesh could respond with was 'you entered the wrong username'. Subsequently disappeared. User name is correct. I asked for clarification, but no response.

December 22, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience, when you had contacted me I was away from desktop and had asked for 30 mins to look into the issue. If you could re-install I can fix the theme conflict asap.

CEGAMX

Location Mexico

Que asco, te cobran y no te avisan. Dice que es gratuita, pero es pura mentira. Deberían de estar avergonzados.

September 22, 2020

Disculpe las molestias, nuestras estadísticas mostraron que cruzó 1000 visitas a páginas no únicas. Si cree que le cobraron incorrectamente, le reembolsaremos el importe total. Envía una solicitud de reembolso a través del equipo de soporte de Shopify y la aprobaremos.

Previous 1