Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Simple 1-click setup Instagram Feed with Instagram Stories!

Weingut Obermoser

Well we installed the then free? App many months ago to try it, but because of some difficulty to integrate it in Debutify theme we never have gone live with the functionality. Now on the latest Shopify Invoice we see "Concept Plan: 2021-05-19 - 2021-06-18" and 3,95 $ are billed for the App. We never saw a warning/email that the App will be billed. So we are not happy and will uninstall. EDIT/Response to Dev.: regarding "free up to 1000 page visits per month" fair enough that I did not remind that limit clearly. Still I have to complain regarding: a) I can't find the visits per month stat, please advise clearly what Shopify Stat counts. In sessions_over_time I see 529 sessions in the last month (May, in April we had 455)? Shouldn't be some code executed/visible to count?
b) I do not understand if/why the visits per month count if the App is not active/showing on the Shopify site?
c) Also it is unclear if the App will be billed only if over the monthly visit limit or ever after being billed once?
d) It would be nice to integrate a notification if the monthly limit is about to be reached, at least for the first time this is happening.

June 12, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your store must have crossed the free visits limit for the Month, but you can raise a refund through Shopify support and we will approve the same. We offer 100% refund guarantee.

DoggoRamps Inc.

Images don't load half the time and sometimes the feed doesn't even appear. Switched to a different app and it worked better.

Minasari Home

The idea is good, but what I am missing is: -not possible to adjust Instagram banner to website layout width
-not possible to have extra discount button somewhere else edit: thx for the anwer, please update the app and once ready let me know. I am not interested in proamming myelf. THX

January 3, 2021

Hi, we have a youtube video link on dashboard to explain how you can add a custom section and customize the placement of stories and feed by adding a html tag.
You can also drop a message to me on customer chat support and I will customize the placement and other CSS elements like color etc if required as per your requirement.

If you can reinstall the app, I can make the customization as required.

Tributo Mujer

In the beginning, the customer service was great but I have been trying to contact them because I need support with some updates and have gotten 0 answers, the link to support doesn't even work. I will need to find an alternative.