Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Simple 1-click setup Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories!

DoggoRamps Inc.

Images don't load half the time and sometimes the feed doesn't even appear. Switched to a different app and it worked better.

Minasari Home

The idea is good, but what I am missing is: -not possible to adjust Instagram banner to website layout width
-not possible to have extra discount button somewhere else edit: thx for the anwer, please update the app and once ready let me know. I am not interested in proamming myelf. THX

January 3, 2021

Hi, we have a youtube video link on dashboard to explain how you can add a custom section and customize the placement of stories and feed by adding a html tag.
You can also drop a message to me on customer chat support and I will customize the placement and other CSS elements like color etc if required as per your requirement.

If you can reinstall the app, I can make the customization as required.

Tributo Mujer

In the beginning, the customer service was great but I have been trying to contact them because I need support with some updates and have gotten 0 answers, the link to support doesn't even work. I will need to find an alternative.