InstaFeedStory: Instagram Feed

Beautiful Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories & Highlight

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed + Stories

Citrone Beach and Gym

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Estou testando, ainda não da para saber o quanto pode ajudar o site. Poderia ter versão em Portugues.

VNTG KEWTEES

Does not show up every time I click on link to my website. Only shows up on occasion. The stories images also will not update. I love the look of having it on my website but not worth the inconvenience.

July 29, 2022

Sorry for the inconvenience. I can see now that the app is loading fine on your website. Could you please check and confirm if its fine and whether you need any help to set it up?

If the app is loading fine, I would request you to please update your review accordingly :)

PokemoonShop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

i miss the option to see clearly how many people get on instagram.. often the pictures are broken and you cant see them ( already installed app 48h earlier)

April 24, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please contact us on customer chat on app dashboard so we can have a look. Currently I see the feed is visible with all photos.

Shopvoilasg

Location Singapore

The app works well however we have been repeatedly been billed incorrectly, this has been the 3rd consecutive month. Its a pity but it looks like we have to search for an alternative instagram app.

December 9, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience, the app is free for up to 1000 page visits per month and $3.95 after that. But we provide no questions asked, 100% refund for the month if you wish to discontinue.

akiramonique

The features are nice. However, highlights and stories do not refresh. I've contacted support and received no response.

September 14, 2020

Hello, sorry for inconvenience. But I checked the highlights were refreshed.

www.akiraleemonique.com has 9 highlights just like your Instagram profile - https://www.instagram.com/akiraleemonique/

Let me know what highlights are missing, if it is related to cover photo it could be an issue with browser cache.