Instagram Feed Stories

Instagram Feed Stories

by Adevole

Instagram Stories + Insta Feed + Instagram Shoutout @ 3.95$

6ixthsensela

Everything looks great for instagram stuffs on shopify and most great thing is that the customer care is so fast and completed with any request with this app.

SIMPLE FORM.

After IG pulled the pin on the IG token and the API I needed a reliable fix right away. There are a large number of apps in the app store but they are charging WAY TOO MUCH for something that was previously integrated into our custom built theme. Vishwesh Shetty, who created this INSTAGRAM FEED STORIES app also runs the support and he is amazing. Within 2 minutes of messaging him regarding my SPECIFIC requirements within the trial period, he was onto it. The end result is perfect and I am super happy and content with the IG feed reappearing on my homepage again. I am even more impressed with the developer's service. Seven Stars if I could score it that. As long as my shopify store exists, he has me as a customer. All the best Guys.

The eShop CRM

Nice app, allows you to showcase Instagram Stories along with Instagram Feed. You can also contact customer care to enable Instagram Highlights. Its a cool way to showcase your social proof if you have a strong Instagram Profile.

Bruna Colección, S.L. B45851490

Love this app!!! Looks great and it´s super easy to install :) The staff is extremely helpful.
Thanks a lot!!!

Gatitos para Todes

Well we had a problem with the stories being shown improperly but as soon as we contacted Vishwesh he saved the day! Thank you for this! Really nice app!

niumi

I used this app to show people using our produc. Is incredible for social proof!! I Highly recommend it

Customer Service is amazing!! Vishwesh Shetty help me out with every request i had. I realle appreciate this kind of service.

baank.

this app is the absolutely - positivley the beez god damn kneez of instagram storie integration, would highly recommend

Armor Edge®

Great social proof app allowing us to show customers real life applications of our product! Also, we received answers to our questions from the support team very quickly. 5 Stars!

Real Whey

What a great App. Gives website a new and very good feature. totally new concept and very easy to Integrate. support is also very great. respond quickly, nd solves the problem.

Marché des Caraïbes

Good idea!! Help create a community. Love to use this app..................................................

Previous 1 3 4