Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed gallery + Stories & Highlights (NEW API)

State of Hijab SG

Easy to install. Great customer service in helping me with the order of placement!! Nice!! Thank you!

Monza Bicycle Club Inc (AUS)

So far so good , the startup process is very easy with immediate support. A key to us as we install so many different apps i Shopify. The look and functions for the mobile and desktop adaptable. Very promising features

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

This app is wonderful! It's the only Shopify app that can currently display Instagram story highlights, and I use it to show my customer IG reviews in the story highlights. What I love most is the fast response (only within a few minutes and Vishwesh quickly replied). I needed a few customizations of the widget, coding etc and he immediately resolved the issues, very helpful! Would definitely recommend for everyone who wants to provide social proof and increase their store's sales :) Really glad to have discovered this app!

Crio Bru

This app is working great for us. Their team helps out immediately and completes your requests in a time efficient manner.

BlackDopeStore

Muy bien diseñado, recomendable, me ha gustado mucho, mejor si fuera totalmente gratis, pero ha sido todo un acierto, las historias aparecen arriba y el feed abajo.

PK-BEAU

Vishwesh was So helpful, he made alterations to my website within minutes and the APP is so easy to intergrate and looks really great! very impresive service! my favourite bit is the customer engagement story option, make sure you turn this on!

Sohavi

I’ve just uploaded this app and really happy with the super fast support from the developer Vishwesh; the Instagram offer is good idea too to grow your Instagram presence.
Thank you great experience so far!

Addicted To The Doll House

Amazing app. It really makes my page stand out, and the customer support agents are really nice. I had trouble customizing the app onto my website, and customer support helped me right away. I love it! Thank you!

Subtle Boba Tea

Perfect for any store, support was great at fixing all of my problems, they helped changed everything I requested

Wild Wool Australia

Excellent features and really prompt and polite service too, to help me to customise the app on my page. Highly recommended! Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17