Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Simple 1-click setup Instagram Feed with Instagram Stories!

Grounded Revival

The layout of the social feed looks really great. I had some development requests and needed help with getting it updated and their customer service team was really helpful. It's a free app so definitely appreciate something like this that connects the website to socials.

Davines Malaysia

Great customer service with instant response. A wonderful feature on the website and looks gorgeous. Good if the app can display the number of likes

UPSAINT

I use this app to display my brands Insta posts on our website. It adds a nice touch and some social proof. The app is simple to set up and works great.
The team here is also amazing. They've answered all inquiries!

epicelementsusa

Excellent theme and customer support! I was having issues with one feature and was quickly assisted! Everything looks great.

Cool Threads

Fantastic addition to our website! Easy to use and excellent customer service. I had an issue setting it up (user error on my end) they responded right away and helped me get set up immediately.

UpscaleFrames

Easy to use and very fast customer service when there's any confusion. They replied to me within minutes when I had a question.

Leo Leo Koeln

Very easy to use and a really nice design. After a short setup, you can see the feed directly. The best is the super fast and nice service!

Saasy Kassy

Best app for connenting with instagram !! I highly recommend this app for your website it looks amazing and nice!

Motorcycle Stuff

great app works well and good support for it too. would recommend this app to stores who have a bit of a social following to assist with store repo

K.Canelo & Co.

this is pretty cool and super easy to use. i love that you can offer discount to boost Instagram engagement

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35