Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Simple 1-click setup Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories!

Positive Intent

Good app, fast response! I like it, it helps display my page on my website. A must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clairvoyant Frames

I just downloaded the app and I love the experience so far already. everything is easy to set up and use and is small business friendly

ECPMOG LUXURY FASHION GOODS STORE

Awesome Work and easy to navigate. Thanks for making things a little easier especially as a newbie here to the online e-commerce which is definitely not easy.

Zoodle

Great and easy - looks awesome on our website. Easy to install and no difficult configurations required.

Yuni Yunan

The highlights were not visible, contacted the service, fixed it and even helped placing more on the website, great service !

Olana

Such great service! I had a small issue initially with the app & it was immediately rectified with wonderful & quick support.

Lua leave Us Alone

I use this app to help me with adding to my Instagram post. I really like the fact there is a video ,which was easy to follow. The price is very reasonable also I look forward to using the app to gain Ig followers.

HEAVEN BEAUTY

Très bonne application, idéale pour quelque améliorations d'Instagram.
A recommander pour développer son busines.

SCARIIA BEAUTY

I love this app! This is a very helful app, I can put it easily on my homepage and everybody find it very beautiful and awesome !!

bani

A very nice app with simpel nice design. I had a problem with my stories, and i sent a mail. He fixed it right away. did not expect that fast respons when im not even paying for the app. 10/10 recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32