Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

climblifes

-------------------- ATTENTION FRUSTRATED BUSINESS OWNERS ----------------

YOU FRUSTRATED ! YEAH OF COURSE YES AS I DO SO @OGCLIMBLIFE THIS IS MY DISAPPROVED ACCOUNT BUT ITS NOW APPROVED BECAUSE OF SHAN JOEL @TYPICAL_AGENCY ON INSTAGRAM, they are amazing, managed to get everything I need to sorted, I can now sell prints via instagram...! Thank you... It did take longer than I had hoped, but that was nothing to do with typical_agency, it took over 3 weeks... But if you want to get you instagram approved for selling, @typical_agency is you key...

Lila Charm

Worst customer service ever. All in an attempt to be able to tag my products in IG. You would think I was asking Shopify and IG to solve COVID-19. Utterly disappointed.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with tagging products on Instagram, and that you were disappointed with our service. I understand the frustration this has caused. I'm going to reach out to you via email to investigate the previous troubleshooting that has been done, and look into your situation further. I look forward to speaking with you about this soon. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Wilkie’s Outfitters

It has taken over a week for IG to approve this app and product tagging. We see that it sometimes takes a while for IG to approve a store channel. Is there an expert that can review our store and ensure we have done everything correctly to encourage approval of the channel? Thank you!

March 30, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! I'm afraid Shopify has no insight into Instagram's review process, however it's possible that you're getting stuck in their review queue because of a technical error. If that's the case, removing the sales channel completely and re-installing it may be helpful. You can do this under Settings > Sales channels > click the trash icon.

I will follow up with you via email to see if we can do any further troubleshooting. If you have any further questions about the channel, feel free to reply there. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

B'marie

Instagram will not approve my store for product tagging but I am able to do product tagging in facebook. I don't understand why and there is no one to contact and no one will resolve this issue and I see that I am not the only one with this problem.

March 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm afraid Shopify has no say in which stores Instagram does or does not approve for product tagging on their own platform. That said, since you're able to sell on Facebook this may be a mistake as sometimes these are flagged using automated systems.

Your best bet here will be to contact Instagram about the issue and try to appeal that decision. The easiest way to do this is by navigating in your Instagram app to Settings > Help > Report a problem, and submitting a request there. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

FATHAR MA CRINIERE MON ART

It's really a shame that in France we are not entitled to it. It is unfair. I have the same buisness as someone else in another country and they have the right ... It is unfair.

March 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing this review. Since France is one of Instagram's eligible markets (http://bit.ly/331kRJx), businesses in France can use the Instagram sales channel, as long as they meet all of the requirements for the channel outlined here: https://bit.ly/33KAVzO. However, it's important to note that Instagram reviews all the businesses that apply to use their channel on their end, and they may determine that some businesses are ineligible to use their channel, despite meeting the requirements. This decision is made on Instagram's end, based on their own policies.

I'm going to send you an email shortly with more information on this. Please feel free to reply directly back to my email if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

areafurniturecompany

***ATTN SHOPIFY: IMMEDIATELY END THIS PARTNERSHIP ***

Multiple attempts to have stored approved, NEVER works. Admin issues, product issues, a convoluted help center (impossible to navigate).

Shopify Help Center employees are 100% aware of this and you can see they are equally frustrated.

March 19, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave our app a review. I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the Instagram approval process, and I can certainly empathize as one of my stores was also denied. That being said, I reviewed your store and was able to locate likely examples of potentially why your store wasn't approved.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email with these examples, and to discuss your options moving forward. I look forward to hearing back from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Tazas y Portadas

At least I'm not the only one that can't connect the shop tio IG. Very upsetting!!!! Have redone it a thousand times.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I'd like to find out more about the issue you're experiencing so I can help you troubleshoot that. I'll follow up with you via email and we can speak there about it there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Thrift Happens

Same issues as everyone! 2 weeks I have been trying to install this but I am constantly told about my "admin roles" now, I am told that I dont have a FB page! FB / IG need to do something about this as it doesnt make any sense to have many stores complaining about the same issue

March 19, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating time you've been having in attempting to connect your product catalog with your Facebook Shop and Instagram Channel. I've taken a look into your account, and have some troubleshooting steps that we can work through to connect your Facebook account together.

I've sent you an email with further instructions and to offer my support if you have any trouble with those steps. Once we've connected your Facebook, I'll be happy to discuss examples of content I've noticed on your store that could potentially cause your store to be disapproved by Instagram and what your options are. I look forward to your response! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Wonder, Discover and Learn

Useless!! I have been trying to connect instagram shopping and it keeps saying my store isn't elligible! I sell children's toys and books!!! So frustrating as there is no way to ask for a manual appeal and no way of contacting them! Happy to take my money for all the ads i run but not willing to help people with issues with their app. Not happy at all!

March 19, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I've had personal experience with this circumstance and can understand the frustration. I also know how key of a role social media plays in marketing.

The Instagram product tagging approval process is conducted entirely by Instagram. Currently, there isn't a specific appeal process to follow if your store has been marked as ineligible by; however, I was able to find a few examples on your store of why you might've not been approved.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email so that we can continue to discuss these examples and your options moving forward. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

PinkPolish Design

Same issue as many other reviewers. I sell art - nothing controversial, easily set up my Facebook catalog, ensured I had the appropriate policies linked prominently on my site, that my IG account was the correct type (a business not a personality as I had it originally set up as an artist), contact information was clear on my site and IG and everything else IG requires. I asked for support from Shopify and was told to contact IG. IG will not respond, and all google search indications say if they did they would tell me it's an issue with Shopify. There is no information as to why my shop was denied or how to fix this issue. So disappointing that something fairly simple has turned out to be so difficult - if not impossible - to set up.

March 17, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating that must be, and I'm sorry to hear that they haven't gotten back to you. I'm afraid that Shopify has no say in which stores Instagram allows or denies from their platform, but I would encourage you to continue reaching out to them.

I know that they do have a high volume of requests and it may take them some time to address your issue. In my experience, the best way to contact them is via the "Report a problem" function within your Instagram app. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59