Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

May68

This is such a mess! My Shopify & Instagram account use to work seamlessly and I was easily able to tag products on my Business instagram and a huge chunk of sales were connected because of that. Now no matter what I try, who I contact (Instagram / Shopify / Facebook) or what I do it doesn't work! I don't have a shopping option on my business posts, and I am frustrated & tired & losing money because of this. I am tired of no one having an answer & my small business losing out.

June 20, 2019

Thank you for the feedback with the Instagram app! I totally understand how frustrating this is for you. If you're store is approved for Instagram product tagging, you simply need to follow the guide on product tagging by Instagram here: https://help.instagram.com/2022466637835789

If you are getting stuck at any of those steps, I'm happy to take a look to see if it is something Shopify can assist with. I have sent you an email so I can work on your account in more detail. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Larkhall Coffee Co.

Absolutely useless and no help from instagram. Our site is apparently ineligible despite meeting all the requirements. I sell coffee!

June 18, 2019

There is currently no appeal process to get you into an approved state. We are not able to surface the reason for their rejection. This is a decision on the Instagram side of things. We hope that in time, Instagram will come to reassess this and review your store again. Currently the best way to get in contact with Instagram regarding store eligibility is by using the "report a problem" option within the app itself.

I have sent you an email to give you the opportunity to provide any further feedback you may have as well as offer alternative ways to contact Instagram so you can find out where the disconnect is coming from. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Chia's Silver Lining

IG has approved our new IG account- it took weeks, and we still are not able to connect our Shopify account. We are approved on FaceBook etc. Very frustrating. Impossible to get support at IG.

Reply- there is no ability to actually "contact Instagram" on your link. It only goes to the community rules and standards. When they post you can appeal the decision, there is no way to send an appeal. I have been through multiple pages trying to find it. Grr. Do you developers ever actually test the links to see where it goes?

June 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you've hit a roadblock with Instagram. Currently, the best way to reach out to Instagram's support if you haven't been approved is to appeal the decision via the "contact Instagram" link in the sales channel. Currently, Shopify has no control over this decision and Instagram has complete control over that process. That said, I’ve followed up with you via email to look into this further and to log your feedback for our development team. - Lauren, Shopify Support

AGAATI

IG - shopify integration sucks. Not sure if it is Shopify or IG but off late it has become near impossible to get any help. I am unable to tag my products on IG and no one can help.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the feedback with the Instagram app! I totally understand how frustrating this is for you. Shopify is available to use for support in terms of the integration but if your issue is with eligibility approval, this is solely Instagram's decision and Shopify is unable to surface the reason for their rejection. Currently the best way to get in contact with Instagram regarding store eligibility is by using the "report a problem" option within the app itself.

Lottie & Lane

I was rejected and provided no way to re-apply or get a review. I have read instagram's policies and fully comply. I sell children's clothing! Very frustrating.

Instabilite Shop

It doesn't work for my business too as many people here. It wasn't eligible. I only sells ponytails and clothes. Not a big deal.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback with the Instagram app! I totally understand how frustrating this is for you. We are not able to surface the reason for their rejection. This is a decision on the Instagram side of things. We hope that in time, Instagram will come to reassess this and review your store again.

I have sent you an email to give you the opportunity to provide any further feedback you may have as well as offer alternative ways to contact Instagram so you can find out why you are not being approved. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Blooodcells Clothing Co.

Im glad im not the only one. Product tagging on instagram sucks and does not work. hopefully it will be fixed in the future

June 17, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Setting up the Instagram channel does have a number of basic requirements like making sure you have a business profile or connecting your Facebook Page. I’d like to look into this further for you so I’ve sent out to an email to you. - JP, Shopify Support

Big Bass Dreams Australia

Nothing new here! "Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging" This app is terrible - hours spent trying to make this work. Countless forums read and hundreds of different tweaks to try and make this connect. Unfortunately, hundreds of $ being missed through Instagram because of this. Disappointing.

petiteamoolyam

why is my product tagging on IG/shopify shop denied!?
I make fun handmade earrings! petiteamoolyam.com (Shopify), IG: @petiteamoolyam FB: Petite Amoolyam. PLEASE Help! I have been trying to contact FB/IG since Jan and never received a reply. FB says: "Your Page has no violations"! Thank you!

Fe Handbags

The same is happening to us!!! It seems that I am not the only one with this issue, out of nowhere product tagging has been removed from my account and I can no longer tag products. I have contacted them but heard nothing- very disappointed as a large amount of our custom was from instagram

June 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

Our team works hard to improve our app functionality, and I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to tag products to sell on Instagram. In order to tag products, you must ensure that you're connected to your Facebook business page. This will allow you to connect to your Shopify product catalog, and you can read more about this here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/instagram/adding-instagram-channel#manage-your-product-catalog

I'd like to look into this further to make sure we get this resolved, and I’ve reached out to you via email. I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41