Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

The Artisan Butcher

my store was not approved but does not contravene any policy violations, frustrting algorythm approval I guess...

Glamorize Her

------------------------------------------Attention Please-----------------------------------------

i'm very grateful to have approved for shopping tag feature
all credit goes to typical_agency
he was very helpful person to me to get my shop approved
please contact him on instagram @typical_agency or email
typicalagency04@gmail.com

Wanderdog Swag

Complete garbage. Can't get it connected to Instagram and Shopify support may as well be sitting in the backyard rocking back and forth while drooling on a head of cabbage calling it Dolly.

Pillowery

This app is a fcking joke. My shop was rejected. I sell pillows. PILLOWS!!! What could possibly be wrong with that? Plus I already have my stuff in my facebook shop. WTF??!!

The Medusa Project

Our store's products do not violate the terms. However, we are continually denied product tagging for our store. Furthermore, we are approved for Facebook and can't reach anyone to find out why. Zuckerberg can suck it.

Stylos For You

O Instagran é o máximo. É uma das redes sociais mais divulgadas no momento. Eu aconselho a todos, pois funciona mesmo.

Blaque & Diamond Wear

My Products do not violate the terms but I keep getting denied product tagging for my store but I am approved for facebook and cant reach anyone to find out why.

RunwayDior

______________________________!!! ATTENTION ALL !!!_________________________

i have faced this frustrating common issues too and i haired @TYPICAL_AGENCY
from Instagram was really help full he figured it out the issues and got my account too i was little nerves before haired him but i'm happy now because of @TYPICAL_AGENCY

please contact and get your business approval for shopping tag feature

KloTH

IG won't let me use this app to sell my own fashion designs from my shopify store. No reason no support and no response to my email. What a joke. Nothing in my store that is against IG policy. Terrible customer support

Dearest Q

I wish I could give this less than one star. I'm unable to sell my work on Instagram with no explanation and zero support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48