Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Stevvex

Hi there ! I write this reviews with hope developers will answer me. I tried everyting and spend 15 days for this app. I living in unsuported country for IG Shop and I know it. I tried to use USA VPN and I tried to applied for IG Shop again, but I failed many times. Instagram read my country address because I made account on unsuported country. I realy tried everyting, contact Facebook and Instagram but I failed. I ask Shopifly support to contact them because they see " Facebook online live chat with support" ( this is avaliable for USA) and they reject me and wont to contact them. I think if I will made profile in support country and I did it. My friend made IG profil for me and I connect with my old Facebook Page and I think this will work because I see they ask me to post someting on IG because my profile is totaly new. I saw two profile in my country which have IG Shop and one of them was made in support country and another have my country address but works well . Trick exist.....but question is which ? I wanted to hold my old IG page because I have followers, post, messages etc. I saw this two profile have it and I asked them but they wont answer. I asked you like developers.....waht I should do ? I saw before in IG exist option to add brand or someting like that......If I will connect new one IG account with old does it work ? What you suggest me ?
Please let me know and if you know does it possible change Instagram country location in code ?

P.S I was already changed Activity log in all account, Facebook, My store etc......
I ask you for location with first time made account. I also delete all activity and delete Instagram mobile app, and install with USA VPN and I applied but they reject me again. Please for help. I would like to solve this as soon as possible and if we success I will write you 5 stars reviews

Debossy Collection

Totally agree with other reviews!!! Is someone hearing our feedback anywhere? This must be fixed ASAP... Truly disappointing

DroiX

Repeating everyone's complains: Try logging in with your Facebook account, with which you are a full admin (Created the page) of the page/business/ad account - Instagram Application says that you're not authorised. For any other new sellers to Shopify - Please look into using a different application, as this one is not suitable.

SOMETHING FROM SOMEWHERE

I have been trying for over a year to use this tag feature and I keep being denied access. I have no idea why? I've read every policy there is and my site is not any different than many in my field doing the exact same business. I don't understand what makes one be approved and not another selling, doing exactly the same thing. Worse, you have no human to talk to. This is a very important feature for my business and wish someone could tell me what I need to do, so I can do it. Just don't know what it is and is really frustrating and so disappointing. If I did something wrong I would like help to correct it but who can? Please let me know!

February 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

There are many factors that Instagram may look into when approving your store, such as the content or activity on your Instagram account. This can lead to some businesses seeing an approval, while others that are quite similar don't.

We have recently set up notifications with a bit more information from Instagram, so that we can help you to work on why you may not have been approved. I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can chat more about this, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Bihotz Paris

Unfortunately we are in France and it's not possible to use this app :(
Could you help us please ?
Thanks in advance

February 20, 2020

Thank you for getting in touch and for explaining your issue. The Instagram product tagging feature is available to use in France, so your issue should not be due to any region-locking of the feature. I'd like to take a closer look at your store and see what might be causing this error, so I'll be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and find out more. Please look out for my correspondence and get back to me over email if you'd still like some help with the app. -Victor, Shopify Support

Nomi Cosmetics

I am EXTREMELY ANNOYED with this feature. For some months now I have been trying to tag products from my Instagram page and for whatever reason I keep getting told that I have no product catalogs approved. I've tried everything and all of my pages are linked, approved and setup on Shopify as well as Facebook and it doesn't work. It worked fine at one point then all of a sudden it stopped and I see that there are many others who are experiencing the same issue. If I'm going to be paying for a monthly subscription I think all of the features should be working properly!

February 20, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback, and I'm sorry to see that you've had this issue with the Instagram sales channel. I'm not sure if this problem stems from your catalog being rejected by Instagram or if this is an error that can be resolved, so I'd like to take a closer look at this for you to see if I can assist in any way. I will be sending you an email shortly about this matter so please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there if you're still looking for assistance on this issue. -Victor, Shopify Support

Hey Rube

EXTREMELY disappointed with this. I have been trying to sell on Instagram and they keep disapproving me. The fact that there is NO support for Instagram is also extremely disappointing. This truly needs to be fixed ASAP. Selling on Instagram is a big part to all businesses nowadays and this is not fair.

February 17, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I'm very sorry that you've had a frustrating experience with the app so far. While you're right that Instagram doesn't have any live support channels you can still submit an appeal by reporting a problem within the app!

I will also be following up with you via email to offer any further suggestions that might apply to your account. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Sassafras Boutique

I have gone circles with this app trying to get it to allow me to tag my product on Instagram. I have no issues with being able to sell on Facebook, and don't understand why I keep getting this error message.

"You need to connect a product catalog to your Instagram account. Learn more about connecting a catalog to Instagram."

I have thought about switching my website due to not being able to sell on Instagram (though I meet their criteria) which is a huge loss for my business. So disappointing! This needs to be fixed asap!

February 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing this review. It sounds like you've had a really difficult time with setting up this app and connecting your product catalog, so I wanted to check to make sure you've followed these steps (http://bit.ly/2uId7PN) to manage your product catalog on Instagram's end. Doing this will ensure your product catalog from Shopify is connected to Instagram, so this can help resolve the error you received. I'm going to send you an email to make sure this goes smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns, please reply directly to my email for more assistance. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Arrow Folk

horrible - I've installed, deleted re-installed, read forums, everything I can seemingly do on my end - I cannot get my products to show on my IG without them saying In Review. It's been over a year, and no change.

February 13, 2020

Thanks for reaching out with this feedback. I'd really like to check out your account further to investigate the products that are stuck in review, so I'm going to contact you via email and send you some troubleshooting steps. Once you receive this email, please make sure to reply directly back to me so that I can provide more assistance with this. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Key Element Skincare

The app tells me that my Facebook and Instagram are now connected. Then it gives me an error message that I'm not the admin on the Facebook page I'm trying to connect to. Really? I sent all the screenshots to Shopify tech support person and apparently everything is connected properly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app numerous times, but the error message persists.

P.S. This is an update. I was hoping that after seeing a 1-star review someone would respond and help me figure this out. But apparently you guys are past the point of caring. What a bunch of a-holes.

February 11, 2020

I wanted to start by thanking for you leaving this review. We do aim to reply as soon as possible to reviews requiring assistance, however we aren't always able to get back to them right away. I can see though that you were able to speak to our live support, who you can always connect with here (https://help.shopify.com/questions).

It can be tricky for us to troubleshoot in depth if there is an issue with either your Facebook or Instagram account, however we will do what we can to get you set up! I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and see what I can do to help out. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58