Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

TateByTate

Absolutely horrible. I have done all of the necessary steps needed and am still denied product tagging for no reason. It would be a fantastic app if it actually worked. I can't believe they denied me so fast and there is no way to appeal the decision.

SUP2

Ive tried as have my IT staff, to connect the APP to my insta account through facebook and followed the steps but still not connected. I have messaged shopify with no response. Pls if anyone can walkme through and trouble shoot I would be extremely grateful.

ānāyā arts

Keep getting denied even though I have followed ALL required criteria. Facebook shop linked with no problem at all. But there isn't even a way to appeal the decision..just keep hitting a dead end.
So unfortunate...

The Busy Bee Box Company

Why is it impossible to connect our products to Instagram once we have been denied but have fixed the issues? It doesn’t seem to be just us having this problem. I wish Shopify could maybe give clearer directions so that this wouldn’t be such an issue. We could use some help please.

ND Hair Collection

Absolutely ridiculous! It is impossible for me to add products to my catalog using e-commerce help. I have contacted facebook help and shopify to help me add shopping to my business accounts on facebook and instagram. I keep getting re directed. Extremely frustrating. I JUST WANT TO ADD SHOPPING.

SugarMoonz

Awful app, couldn't merge my shopify with my instagram business account! I really don't know what to do anymore.

SlingSacShack

This is Ditto.
Cannot figure out a way to appeal the review of our store!!! We have reviewed the policies and cannot find any reason for us to be ineligible. I deleted Instagram from Shopify and re-added it and got denied again. Extremely frustrating. Please help.

Tattoo Icon

WORST APP IN THE WORLD!!!
Shopify you should be ashamed..we are paying subscriptions and I cant even get to tag my products on Instagram and build an audience there and sell my products..missing out big time. How do I get in touch with you? Leave a contact here

PWR WMN

October 18, 2019

Thank you for your review.

While there isn't a designated appeal process following a rejection, you can report a problem within the Instagram app, which may prompt Instagram to re-review your account.

This can sometimes take up to several weeks, however I've spoken with many businesses who see approval after reporting in the app. I’ve followed up with you via email as well in case I can provide any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Adventures of Bosco

I accidentally linked my IG account before making sure the FB page was the correct one. It keeps trying to link to my personal marketplace listings, which is definitely not what I wanted to do. It seems there's no way to undo it, either. Ridiculous.

October 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Shopify will connect to your Instagram account through the connected Facebook page. If you've connected the wrong Facebook page within Shopify you can adjust this by going to the Facebook sales channel and disconnecting the wrong page to add in the correct one.

If you have the wrong Instagram account attached to your Facebook page you can change this within Facebook by going to Settings > Instagram and making sure the correct account is connected.

I’ve followed up with you via email in case I can provide any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49