Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Kind Succulents

This app has helped connect my business Instagram page with my business website on Shopify! I LOVE IT. My customers also love it - because of this app, we are able to show how much each product is in the actual Instagram post and our customers are able to see the prices of our products without leaving Instagram.

Surfcaster's Journal Store

awesome app, have not a single bad word to say about it.
Instagram has been a huge driver of sales for us this year

Golden Hill Studio

To all of the Shopify stores scratching their heads [like we did] wondering why they can't tag their products after installing the Instagram Sales Channel... follow these steps. Make sure your business and account setup fulfills the following requirements:

1. Your business must sell physical goods that comply with their merchant agreement and commerce policies [check]

2. You Instagram account must be converted into a Business Profile [check]

3. Your Business Profile must be connected to a Facebook Catalog. This can be created and managed on Business Manager, through Shopify or BigCommerce platforms or directly on your Business's Page on Facebook. [check]

Now, if it's still not working, go to https://www.facebook.com/business/resources and click "Additional Support". Choose an option and then you'll see a Chat with Representative button. The approval process should go much faster once you start communicating directly with them. Also, make sure you ask them to convert your Facebook Ads Manager account to a business/corporate account, not a personal account. I believe that was also a factor.

Brew Lucky

I love that Instagram is making selling online easier! This is a great resource for additional revenue through a site that people are already on! It's great that Facebook and Instagram work together for the products catalog so I can worry about producing more!

Oonyou

bonjour,

j'aime beaucoup instagram. merci de valider ma boutique pou la vente sur instagram.

Bien Cordialement

Brvitrine

Solution for connecting Instagram to Shopify, easy!

"So I started doing some research and I found the issue. You can not have your FB page set to different countries, ages, or sexes. In other words, if your FB page is set to only show your postings to people over 18 only in the United States it won't work."

Drupy Rita

It works ok, you just have to be careful not to put country restrictions on the Facebok account

Zoran Designs Jewelry

After seeing all the reviews I was certain I'd have the same experience as most here, however I received a notice of eligibility only hours after installation. Not all of my products were approved immediately but by next day all were approved for tagging. I don't want to jinx it, but for now everything seems to be functioning perfectly and the process was easy and quick. Based on my experience I'd say give it a go despite the reviews here... it certainly is worth a shot considering how quick and easy it is. Good luck!

Hojicha Co

Unlike others here, our store got approved within a couple of days. The application process doesn't take more than 2 minutes anyway.

Afrogiftsnstuff

Great app! Got approved in 10mins. Check it out @belovedgiftshop , I dont understand why other people are having so many problems. I have 4 shopify sites selling different things and all my other accounts got approved as quickly as 20-30mins after installing the app.

Remember your Facebook store must be a business account and you must convert your IG account to Business account aswell to be approved. And I think you must be in USA.