Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Ellie's Clothing Boutique

I'm sure that Shopify/Instagram will not read this review..however, on the rare occasion that they do..Here it is. We are new to the Shopify platform. We have had a website before, and it was a failure. But..since the integration of social media happened, we decided to give it another shot, and after reading THOUSANDS of reviews, Shopify was our best bet. I have been TRYING to get SOMEONE/ANYONE to respond to me about our products NOT being taggable/shoppable, on our Instagram feed. Our Facebook shop is complete. All products show up. In our settings on IG, they show up there..but when I try to TAG products in posts, NOTHING. It shows NOTHING. And I have 187 products AVAILABLE TO TAG. This is absolutely absurd. You would think that 2 companies, who are forecasted to make BILLIONS of dollars in a year, would have the employees/capacity to maintain a feature, which HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, if not MILLIONS of business owners, use to operate their online business. This is absolutely NOT acceptable.

Polly Gentry

I cannot get shoppable posts and no one at Shopify or Instagram can help me. I'm urging Shopify management to have a meeting with Instagram and get this figured out! Please!!!

Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate

Unfortunately I am having the same issue as everyone else. Facebook sales channel was approved immediately but Instagram was immediately denied. Shopify says its out of their hands yet I have reached out to Instagram 4 times with no response.

Quite unfortunate, would love to use the product tagging feature.

Flower and Spice, modern apothecary

I meet all the roquarimenst and they dont allow me to tag my produts. I know similar stores that have the same issues.

BelleM

I have the same issue as everyone else. Denied although I meet all requirements and there is no way to contact.

Quiet Society

Typical money grab... worked for a minute, and as soon as you pay for promotion the things that worked before, no longer work. With no reason or explanation. Stick to the pics Instagram.....you folks suck ass.

Onda

Seems most people are having the same issue. Shop was denied for product tagging even though it meets all eligibility requirements. No way to contact Instagram, terrible customer service, complete waste of time.

Firefly Notes

My review is the same as most. Denied with no explanation (I meet all the requirements as stated by Instagram) and nobody at instagram to talk to. So disappointing. :(

Already Gone

I am in the same boat that all these other one-star reviewers are. Denied by Instagram with no recourse. I've submitted multiple requests to Instagram and received no response. To be fair, Shopify support did try to help when I contacted them but ultimately their solution didn't work.

Shopify, it's clear there's a problem here, and it needs to be addressed on your end as well.

Spring in a Box Market

Very disappointed, I had to install the application 3 times so far this year because for some reason it stops synchronizing and every time it is reinstalled all the tags that you have done in the past are deleted and therefore the store is deleted which requires 9 tags. Very frustrating