Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

The Neon Sign Company

good app , love it , drives a lot of traffic to site

Atc Clothing

I was originally approved then it was reversed when given where to find out why i found that i meet all of the guidelines. In the section to appeal it gives absolutely no information on how.

Here And There Makers

This app does work great. The trick is to have the three-way relationship between Shopify, Facebook and Instagram. Make sure you have your business Instagram profile attached to your business Facebook page. Tagging products is very easy with a mobile device. Nice one!

Mr Clever Art Originals

I'd leave 0 stars if there was a 0 stars. I'm a pop artist with sales to 16 countries, art galleries that sell my art and art shows all over the world yet I was NOT APPROVED for this app WITH NO ONE AT INSTAGRAM TO CONTACT...Instagram is bad with customer service, there is no way to contact them and shopify cannot help. Do not add this app, you're waisting your time...

The Lady Queen

Too bad..its not for international ..! I'm so disappointed..

Graceful Labels

Excellent - Syncs perfectly with your facebook shop inventory. As others have mentioned you need to ensure you have a authorised facebook shop and then get authorisation for an instagram shop, once you have permission, your good to go in a few clicks. can see it in action on: @gracefullabels.

Hopefully can help generate additional revenue.

Outsidertees

Fantastic addition! To all the reviewers giving 1 star, just be patient - once you have been approved by instagram everything will work wonderfully, it took instagram 6 days to approve me.

Cinestill

This app works great. People just don’t have their Facebook shop or Instagram page set up correctly, and this causes an error. This is not an app for shopping on Instagram. Instagram enables product tags and creates a landing page based on the product approved on your Facebook Shop. Facebook must first approve your products, then Instagram allows you to connect your Facebook Business page to your Instagram Buisiness account. dont complain when there isn’t instantly a “shop” button on your Instagram account. One will appear below your profile once you have 9 product tags. Again, this app is super simple. Facebook and Instagram make you jump through the hoops. Once you have done that, it will work just fine. You just need to work within the constraints of the platforms. If you don’t like that, take it up with Instagram. I for one think this is an exelent feature, which walks a fine line between organic information tagging and marketing. Very tasteful in my opinion.

Fettle Fire

I was disapproved for product tagging, and while Shopify support was very kind, they couldn't help me figure out why and/or appeal. Such a bummer!

Fashion Delights

I installed as soon as it was released, it allowed me to set it up halfway then I couldn't connect anymore. Now it says get app but it wont download. It keeps saying "sorry something went wrong" .