Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Burke Ewig Jewelry

I am trying for over 2 month to sell through instagram but my profile is no eligible. I send several reports to instagram but have no answer with a solition.

Right Cross Fitness

Same story like everyone else's. My store is not eligible for product tagging even though all the e commerce instagram policies and standards are met.

Please fix this.

International Wing Chun Academy Online Shop

Absolutely atrocious. My store complies with Instagram's commerce policy to the letter, yet it was rejected without any explanation. Even though they say this can be appealed, there's no way to do this. Probably for the better that I didn't end up wasting money advertising on this platform.

Garcongoldenstyle

Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging no way to contact or appeal. Seems like the same story as everyone else.

Pescamas

Tras varios día de trabajo para intentar conseguir el etiquetado de producto. Mi cuenta ha sido rechazadas, y veo que cumplo todos los requisitos... Y lo peor, no te dicen un motivo y tampoco se puede contactar con el centro de ayuda de Instagram. ¡Lamentable!

Theboxsf

Like others i dealt with the Instagram not a business profile for a while. Once i figured that out, Instagram then said by page isn't eligible for product tagging. Doesn't give you any specific reason and there is no way to actually contact them.
This needs to be fixed!

Ideal Garden Markers

This app/sales channel needs to be pulled from Shopify & the App store until it's fixed by Instagram.

You'll be rejected by Instagram when you try to get store approval and they won't provide the reason for your rejection. They'll claim you can contact Instagram, but they never tell you HOW to appeal. The only thing you can do is report a problem on the Instagram app, but you'll never hear back from them.

Despite Shopify claiming that they're the app developer, Instagram holds all the power of authorizing you to use their store and Shopify will constantly pass the buck onto them if you try to contact Shopify to complain about this.

The app is infuriating to try and set up and none of the instructions on what to do matter if you can't even install it. Either fix the approval procedures and give people explanations for why they were rejected, or just pull the app from the store since it's unable to function for the majority of Shopify users.

Brvitrine

Solution for connecting Instagram to Shopify, easy!

"So I started doing some research and I found the issue. You can not have your FB page set to different countries, ages, or sexes. In other words, if your FB page is set to only show your postings to people over 18 only in the United States it won't work."

The Ski Chalet

I have tried for months to get this app to work and have called Shopify multiple times for help, unfortunately no one has been able to help me. They keep telling me to contact Instagram, which I have tried 4 times and no one has returned my emails. My Shopify products comply with all of the rules and regulations of the app yet no matter what I do, Instagram/Shopify will not approve my store. This has been a huge waste of time.

Copan Coffee Roasters

Hi Everyone,

I believe I found the issue to the problem regarding the instagram business account. Like almost every else, I had followed the instructions exactly, yet shopify was telling me I did not have an instagram business account even though I did. After a few days I think I figured it out!
1. Disconnect your instagram account from your FB page
2. Disconnect FB on your instagram account
3. Switch back to a personal account on your instagram
4. Delete the app and reinstall
5. Log back into your instagram but DO NOT relink to FB or switch to business account
6. On FB, reconnect your instagram to your page and you will be queued to switch your instagram to a business account
7. Follow these steps on FB and it will automatically update instagram

Hope this helps everyone out! Instagram is super unresponsive :( and shopify can not help with this issue.