Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Merchant31

One star only because it cannot be lower. We comply in EVERY way and yet, just like EVERYONE else here, we have been deemed ineligible with no recourse or support. It is abhorrent to even pretend like this is an offering when it DOESN'T WORK!

UPDATE: After removing the US only viewing restriction and verifying our Facebook business phone, our Instagram access was permitted and we are now able to use it. I will revise the rating once we are using it and find it worthwhile, but for everyone else out there, try those two things! :)

Quadriviumshop

lixo minha loja do shopify não consegui se vincular com instagran app lixo

Dog And Hat

Although our store does comply, we are unable to be eligible. There is no one to escalate to and it causing unfair advantage to competitors. Taken up lots of time to try and understand why. Turns out its LUCK.

Theshoppinghut Com

Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! That's all I could say. My store complies with Instagram's commerce policy but the still won't accept it. Every single time I try contacting them they don't respond. It is so frustrating that they do not give an explanation. I don't even think that they look at it.

The second I submitted to be eligible for product tagging they had already declined it. This app better get fixed or be taken out of the store. This is ridiculous!!!

Burke Ewig Jewelry

I am trying for over 2 month to sell through instagram but my profile is no eligible. I send several reports to instagram but have no answer with a solition.

Right Cross Fitness

Same story like everyone else's. My store is not eligible for product tagging even though all the e commerce instagram policies and standards are met.

Please fix this.

International Wing Chun Academy Online Shop

Absolutely atrocious. My store complies with Instagram's commerce policy to the letter, yet it was rejected without any explanation. Even though they say this can be appealed, there's no way to do this. Probably for the better that I didn't end up wasting money advertising on this platform.

Garcongoldenstyle

Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging no way to contact or appeal. Seems like the same story as everyone else.

Pescamas

Tras varios día de trabajo para intentar conseguir el etiquetado de producto. Mi cuenta ha sido rechazadas, y veo que cumplo todos los requisitos... Y lo peor, no te dicen un motivo y tampoco se puede contactar con el centro de ayuda de Instagram. ¡Lamentable!

Theboxsf

Like others i dealt with the Instagram not a business profile for a while. Once i figured that out, Instagram then said by page isn't eligible for product tagging. Doesn't give you any specific reason and there is no way to actually contact them.
This needs to be fixed!