Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Outsidertees

Fantastic addition! To all the reviewers giving 1 star, just be patient - once you have been approved by instagram everything will work wonderfully, it took instagram 6 days to approve me.

Cinestill

This app works great. People just don’t have their Facebook shop or Instagram page set up correctly, and this causes an error. This is not an app for shopping on Instagram. Instagram enables product tags and creates a landing page based on the product approved on your Facebook Shop. Facebook must first approve your products, then Instagram allows you to connect your Facebook Business page to your Instagram Buisiness account. dont complain when there isn’t instantly a “shop” button on your Instagram account. One will appear below your profile once you have 9 product tags. Again, this app is super simple. Facebook and Instagram make you jump through the hoops. Once you have done that, it will work just fine. You just need to work within the constraints of the platforms. If you don’t like that, take it up with Instagram. I for one think this is an exelent feature, which walks a fine line between organic information tagging and marketing. Very tasteful in my opinion.

Fettle Fire

I was disapproved for product tagging, and while Shopify support was very kind, they couldn't help me figure out why and/or appeal. Such a bummer!

Fashion Delights

I installed as soon as it was released, it allowed me to set it up halfway then I couldn't connect anymore. Now it says get app but it wont download. It keeps saying "sorry something went wrong" .

Underbriefs

Nothing seems to work as described. I’ve implemented each channel as instructed, double-checked, and still I can’t sell products on Instagram.

Chersdelights Designer Clothing

My experience is not much different then others who can't get this to work. You may need some adjustments and a new step by step "How to" tag products in IG.

K Bella Swim

Thank you guys now it works like a charm! so I changed my 3 stars to the 5 stars! Amazing app. hope to make some sales through Instagram!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After installing the app I went through all the necessary steps without any problems. The only problem is that my Instagram business setting doesn't have the option for the SHOPPING button. Any idea why is that?

Rasta Lion Wear

i got everything and installed the app as requested but i think the app its not still working ..according to the instruction there is no that link of shopping on instagram under setting .. maybe some else has seen it.. i think its still on trial or something.

Seaspray Jewelry

This has been working for a week but now I get the message "Sorry Something Went Wrong" If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

It has been working ... what happened??

Bolzr

Installed it and all it say is: We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

What is that supposed to mean?