Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

kit Blue Design

Para tiendas comerciales no deja, todo son problemas para poder conectar la pagina a esta aplicacion. No sirve para nada.

Home of German Football

I was able to connect my store with FB without any issues, but when I tried to connect my store with IG it got rejected immediately. Please fix this.

December 9, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback here.

While I know it can be frustrating to receive approval on one channel and not the other, Facebook and Instagram have separate review processes. This means that it is possible to not be able to sell on both.

I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can look over your account together to see what options there might be for requesting a re-review. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Elverd Designs

Attention! guys
i have struggled lot to get approve and get the tagging work nothing happens on instagram side they haven't replied to my reports and messages but i have contacted a agency called @TYPICAL_AGENCY they helped me and still helping with my issues and i hound them from here deep down in the review section thank god they helped lot of business owner please check their reviews too
i highly vouch typical_agency 100%trustworthy they offered 100% guaranteed in approval please contact them if you're interested

EMAIL:- TYPICALAGENCY04@GMAIL.COM
INSTAGRAM:- TYPICAL_AGENCY

Ophelia Fox Boutique

Doesn't work, waste of time. Support doesn't help either. Can't tag products, Instagram won't approve the store, however, does not give any information on why or how to change any problems. Very disappointed.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us.

I completely understand how it can be disappointing when an application doesn't work as expected. However there are sometimes ways to get a second review of your account from Instagram. You can do this by reporting a problem within the Instagram app.

I'll also be following up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about your business! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Cheese On Wheels

IG shop doesn't work. Even removed product and tried to re-install the app but still denied. tried support.... waste of time .

December 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I can understand this circumstance is frustrating, as I know how key of a role social media plays in marketing.

Instagram's approval process is entirely controlled by Instagram. Currently, there isn't a specific appeal process to follow if your store has been marked as ineligible by. That being said, some merchants have found success by "reporting a problem" from within the Instagram app. Have you tried this?

I've gone ahead and sent you an email so that we can continue to discuss this process in more detail. Hope to hear from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support

Avo-Sales

cant get product tagging its waste of time installing this.....is this app false advertisement? did anyone get this app to do what the description says it does?

December 5, 2019

Thank you very much for this review! There are a few requirements you'll need to make sure your store matches up with, along with Instagram's review process, before you'll see the option to tag. (http://bit.ly/31tEvfM)

I would like to work with you to see what steps we can take to help get this app working for you! I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to continuing our conversation soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

vulnh0lic-1usac

all good awesome app so far I have gone through . i recommend you guys to use this app ...............................

Garrington Illustration

My IG was denied without any clear reason, even though my FB catalogue is up and working fine. Judging from others it’s a waste of time to report as neither Shopify or IG want to resolve this issue, even though it is clear from all the negative reviews here that it’s a wide range problem and not one we can fix! Also there is no clear way to uninstall this app.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. As Instagram and Facebook do use a different review process some accounts can see an approval on one, but not the other. Often though, if you're able to contact Instagram for a re-review of the account you can see an approval. One way to do this is by reporting a problem within the Instagram app!

If you'd like to uninstall the Instagram sales channel you can do so by going to Settings>Sales Channels and clicking on the little trash can icon to the right. This page here has some more details on that (http://bit.ly/2LjCBrW)!

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss your account connection, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

VME Sales

I am have the same problem as everyone else my facebook page was approved but not my IG page have ask for a review and no response at all

November 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. Instagram doesn't have a determined amount of time it takes for a review to complete, so it is possible your store will still hear back!

I recommend keeping the accounts connected and you should receive a response there.

I will also be following up with your via email in case you were experiencing any issues with the connection! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Knotty Bird Studio

My IG was denied without any review at all. FB is approved and the catalog is up... what gives? All the community forums seem to point to a shopify problem.

November 28, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with this review. The Instagram channel and the Facebook Shop channel have slightly different requirements and review processes, so it is possible to be accepted by Facebook, yet still denied by Instagram. To find out more details on why this happened, I recommend reporting a problem to Instagram directly through their app.

However, I'd like to look into your account settings further and provide more assistance, so I'm going to follow up with you via email with more information. I look forward to connecting with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support