Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Mr Clever Art Originals

I'd leave 0 stars if there was a 0 stars. I'm a pop artist with sales to 16 countries, art galleries that sell my art and art shows all over the world yet I was NOT APPROVED for this app WITH NO ONE AT INSTAGRAM TO CONTACT...Instagram is bad with customer service, there is no way to contact them and shopify cannot help. Do not add this app, you're waisting your time...

The Lady Queen

Too bad..its not for international ..! I'm so disappointed..

Fettle Fire

I was disapproved for product tagging, and while Shopify support was very kind, they couldn't help me figure out why and/or appeal. Such a bummer!

Fashion Delights

I installed as soon as it was released, it allowed me to set it up halfway then I couldn't connect anymore. Now it says get app but it wont download. It keeps saying "sorry something went wrong" .

Underbriefs

Nothing seems to work as described. I’ve implemented each channel as instructed, double-checked, and still I can’t sell products on Instagram.

Chersdelights Designer Clothing

My experience is not much different then others who can't get this to work. You may need some adjustments and a new step by step "How to" tag products in IG.

Rasta Lion Wear

i got everything and installed the app as requested but i think the app its not still working ..according to the instruction there is no that link of shopping on instagram under setting .. maybe some else has seen it.. i think its still on trial or something.

Seaspray Jewelry

This has been working for a week but now I get the message "Sorry Something Went Wrong" If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

It has been working ... what happened??

Bolzr

Installed it and all it say is: We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

What is that supposed to mean?

Roughjeepshop

need help yesterday i tried to connect it and it told me to wait while its being reviewed today i log in and it says we are sorry something went wrong if you are the owner of the application you can log in