Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Indiansummerleatherdesign

Not working for me either. Keeps denying me, but for no reason. Shopify works perfectly on my Facebook page...so for FB and IG to be owned by the same company I'm so confused. No response from Instagram either, despite trying multiple ways to reach them. So frustrating as a small business owner :(

Dahlia Wrap

Doesn't work for my website too. I get the same error message as the other saler here...Any answer possible from Instagra, to my email...

Rodifer Animation Company

The same problem everyone else has. Instagram says my store isn't eligible for product tagging, even though I followed all their TOS.

Pennypieces Co

Great app for marketing your business and engaging with the millions of users. However, it is not perfect and is flawed and buggy if you are a business owner and trying to tag your products. Had to wait weeks for the support team to fix their bug which was not even fixed properly as some products were still made unavailable to tag. Reaching out to the support staff a second time for the same issue.

Sage Living Homewares

I've tried to contact Instagram over and over and over again and nothing back from them as I'm trying to product tag with them and they won't allow it. Very frustrating.

Plaidys Ny

App just plain sucks. Don't bother if you are just starting out. Your store will get denied over and over and their support really sucks.

Black And Favored

Same as most people here. Facebook connect but IG doesn't let me tag the products. I hope this gets fixed soon, I am missing opportunities to translate visits to purchases

Tegn Forlag

Why is there not given any reason for disapproval? When you follow every guideline there should be given a reason for denial of this connection between Shopify/facebook and Instagram. Getting really tired of this!

Fashionablebrat

Same here, no accepted by instagram even if I was accepted by facebook, that all is done catalogue and all...
very disheartening, totally arbitrary, I have no idea why...
and really NO HELP and NO support NO answers from instagram, I think this is the worst!

Nabeel Khan Art

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging"
I cannot believe that the main reason why I went with Shopify is the one thing that isn't working (Facebook shop is working fine).
Shopify say it isn't their issue and can offer no help.

This is my livelihood, like so many others on here - and it is giving our competitors who do have tagging setup, a huge advantage over us. It's just not fair!

I can find next to no conversation about it online which is bizarre, considering how many of us there are.

But there being so many of us, could we start a petition or movement of some kind??? Any thoughts??