Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Evolved Stuff

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging". Same as everyone else it seems. Not sure why they would have a service, promote it, and still is not usable. no way to appeal even though the TOS states you can. a Link to the appeals page would REALLY be helpful...

Erikaties

Its not working, tried everything. The main reason i create Shopify is product tagging. HORIBLE service shopify said that its not their responsibility and IG does not even allow you to communicate with them. SHIT WASTE OF TIME.

Coolshoppingnow

not giving any reason of why my store is not eligible, asked shopify customer service team they say we can not help,, really a worst service, setting up instagram product is complicated and did not work even if you complete setup.

Afhaven

Feeling frustrated about this. Is there a third party app we can use to have tag products on our Instagram posts?

Nikitabyniki

I KNOW HOW TO SET UP PRODUCT TAGGING!!
I finally got them working on my instagram page @nikmahon!
So I kept getting rejected using this app and had a very difficult time setting it all up but I finally figured it out. I thought I'd write this review to help others:

1) Ignore this app, this does not help with product tagging
2) Go to your Facebook Business Manager account
3) Go to catalog in the menu
4) Set up a new catalog specifically for insta feed and add all of your products manually
5) Check there are no errors
6) Connect your insta account in the settings of your FB business manager
7) Once all done, do nothing and the feed will link and you'll get the option to enable shopping.

I am appalled at how little help there has been on this online. Honestly the above actually works I hope it helps someone!

Good luck
x

Custom City

Talking with Shopify now and they say "it is not their problem". This was one of the main reasons we started building a Shopify store in the first place because the Shopify sales people told us "how easy it would be" to start selling on Instagram.

Dandaloit

Also denied for no reason. I've done everything right.

For Purpose Kids

Also having the same issue as everyone else with not being approved to tag products on Instagram (yet am approved to tag and sell on FB). Can you please provide a link to dispute with IG?

Food Guard

Denied from selling on Instagram and no reason for the denial? Not seeing or operating against any terms stated on the Instagram TOS? Seems like an error as most people are seeing this as well.

Parooz Fashions

Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging.

Extremely frustrated as my store meets all the rules and regulations. There is no way to appeal it even though facebook says you can.

I sell via facebook perfectly but no luck with instagram. I can see there are many people with the same problem please can you resolve soon?