Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Dailyhome At

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging. View Instagram’s commerce policy to learn why your store isn’t currently eligible."

No support on this from shopify or Instagram! How can this be that so many shopify users are rejected and shopify is not trying to solve this issue with Instagram but tells us to contact Instagram directly, which is nearly impossible as a medium sized company!
It is obviously not the problem of the Instagram accounts or Facebook catalogues which have been operating without a problem for long time, and reading through their long commerce policy, there seems to be no problem with that either. How come then so many accounts, including ours get rejected? Seemingly for no reason.
@Shopify + Instagram - please fix this as soon as possible. Like this you make other business loose valuable opportunities, while give the others a nice head Start.

thank you!
Best regards

Noble Ride

"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging"

We were so really excited about Instagram Shopping and Product Tagging, that our Shopify Partner submitted our Shopify Store right when Shopify announced that instagram was accepting registrations from Denmark.

But our Shopify Store just got rejected for no specific reason from Instagram Shopping which is very unfortunate as we’re putting so much effort and doing so much work around instagram and our +20.400 followers.

We would love to get this sorted out and continue our passionate work on Instagram by leveraging their new and exciting tools.

This is one huge bummer for our business.

- Noble Ride, instagram team

Witches Stuff

Like so many other people not eligible even though I sell on facebook. When will this be fixed? :(

My Golden Pet

Also denied for no reason. I've done everything right.
"Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging"

Ethical Collection

In the same boat as so many others, we have been selling our products on Facebook for 2 years without an issue, but have been instantly denied twice from Instagram!

Was hoping to find a solution on here, but it seems others are having exactly the same issue.

Gwgonline

Have faced problems every step of the way and no one seems to know how to help!! We have been running our store on Facebook since the very beginning when it was released. We have spent thousands of dollars on adds on both Instagram and Facebook. There is no reason that we shouldn't be accepted !! If any web developers know how to rectify this problem please reach out.

Truemythfashion

I would give zero stars if possible.. denied right when connected just like everyone else and no way to contact support or appeal.. don't waste your time!!

Kelapa Organics

This is the worst experience since joining Shopify period. I understand that Shopify has no say to which stores get approved to sell on instagram. But as you can clearly see on the comments here that NOBODY is getting approved, even when they tick all the boxes in Instagram's commerce policy. Shopify you need to either remove this app or speak to instagram on all of our behalf and fix this. You can't say there is no issue here after looking at all the comments here?? Please help Shopify?

Saf Ani

It is great being able to link my product directly to my store, however the process is long winded, as you have to post the photo, then go back into your account to link the product to Shopify. Also you have to manually do the same process with Facebook afterwards. Saying that, I am getting more clicks and getting my name out there more.

Yogichi

Denied? No obvious violations and there's no appeal process or way to contact Instagram. Very frustrating