Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Seaspray Jewelry

This has been working for a week but now I get the message "Sorry Something Went Wrong" If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

It has been working ... what happened??

Bolzr

Installed it and all it say is: We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

What is that supposed to mean?

Roughjeepshop

need help yesterday i tried to connect it and it told me to wait while its being reviewed today i log in and it says we are sorry something went wrong if you are the owner of the application you can log in

Ittse

Worked for a minute and then got an error message similar to the previous reviewer's

Subtle Trees

EDIT (3/22/18)
That bug seems to have been fixed. Thanks guys! Works great.

_____________________________________
Can't seem to get it to install properly. I get all the way through logging in thru facebook and click next only to have it say "We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

I can't wait to be able to install it. This would really enhance my shop. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Coolfuel

this app is really great. awesome tools, not to mention ease of use.

check out https://coolfuel.co

Contagious Designs

Just installed this. Seems pretty simple. Just need to have a FB shop an Instagram Business profile. It even let me edit older Instagram posts and add the product linking. I've got high hopes for this as I'm thinking this will be a Shopify competitive advantage. To see how it works, check out @ContagiousDesignsCanada on Instagram.

1 2 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 Next