Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Avo-Sales

cant get product tagging its waste of time installing this.....is this app false advertisement? did anyone get this app to do what the description says it does?

December 5, 2019

Thank you very much for this review! There are a few requirements you'll need to make sure your store matches up with, along with Instagram's review process, before you'll see the option to tag. (http://bit.ly/31tEvfM)

I would like to work with you to see what steps we can take to help get this app working for you! I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to continuing our conversation soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

vulnh0lic-1usac

all good awesome app so far I have gone through . i recommend you guys to use this app ...............................

Garrington Illustration

My IG was denied without any clear reason, even though my FB catalogue is up and working fine. Judging from others it’s a waste of time to report as neither Shopify or IG want to resolve this issue, even though it is clear from all the negative reviews here that it’s a wide range problem and not one we can fix! Also there is no clear way to uninstall this app.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. As Instagram and Facebook do use a different review process some accounts can see an approval on one, but not the other. Often though, if you're able to contact Instagram for a re-review of the account you can see an approval. One way to do this is by reporting a problem within the Instagram app!

If you'd like to uninstall the Instagram sales channel you can do so by going to Settings>Sales Channels and clicking on the little trash can icon to the right. This page here has some more details on that (http://bit.ly/2LjCBrW)!

I’ve reached out to you via email to discuss your account connection, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

VME Sales

I am have the same problem as everyone else my facebook page was approved but not my IG page have ask for a review and no response at all

November 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. Instagram doesn't have a determined amount of time it takes for a review to complete, so it is possible your store will still hear back!

I recommend keeping the accounts connected and you should receive a response there.

I will also be following up with your via email in case you were experiencing any issues with the connection! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Knotty Bird Studio

My IG was denied without any review at all. FB is approved and the catalog is up... what gives? All the community forums seem to point to a shopify problem.

November 28, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with this review. The Instagram channel and the Facebook Shop channel have slightly different requirements and review processes, so it is possible to be accepted by Facebook, yet still denied by Instagram. To find out more details on why this happened, I recommend reporting a problem to Instagram directly through their app.

However, I'd like to look into your account settings further and provide more assistance, so I'm going to follow up with you via email with more information. I look forward to connecting with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Stockholm17

A disgrace. I tried everything, the customer support on IG and FB does not exist, it just doe s not work.

November 28, 2019

Thanks for sharing this review. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with setting up the Instagram channel, and receiving further support. While Facebook and Instagram are the best people to help provide troubleshooting, there are some additional resources I'd like to share with you regarding this, so I'm going to follow up with you via email. Please keep an eye out for my email, and reply directly back to me once you receive it. I look forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Local Buzz

Just really no good just find someone do the post for you. FB & IG just simply terrible all together. There customer service is a BIG FAT 0...just too big and really care nothing for your business. So hope you each wake up after nearly 500 big 1 star ratings things this speaks loudly what they are about.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you've been having difficulty with your Facebook and Instagram apps. While the product review process is conducted by Facebook/Instagram, our Support Team may be able to assist if you're having any connectivity issues.

I hope it's fair for me to assume you were referring to Facebook and Instagram's customer service, as I wasn't able to locate any interactions with our Team regarding these apps. Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email so that we can discuss the trouble you're experiencing in more depth and to see if there's anything I can help with. Hope to hear from you soon. - Ryder, Shopify Support.

For You Gamer

Me esta pasando lo mismo, nose que hacer ya he probado de todo y más, en fb me deja tener el catalogo pero en Instagram me dice que no es elegible para etiquetar productos, cuando lo tengo todo conectado

MYGYMSTYLE

Yes, same for us. Very annoying!!!
Also our FB shop is approved and running now, but the IG is simply denied from the first second w/o any possibility to solve this issue. No contact possibility at all.
We followed all help pages (shopify, FB and IG) and fulfill all requirements. :-(

November 27, 2019

Thanks for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear that your store has been denied from using the Instagram sales channel. Facebook and Instagram currently use different review systems to approve stores on their channels, so it's possible to be approved for Facebook, yet still denied for Instagram. The best way to work through this issue is to report a problem to Instagram directly through their app.

I'd like to discuss your specific account set up further, so I'm also going to follow up with you via email. I look forward to hearing back from you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Rock and Vegan

I don't know why Instagram doesn't show up my products. Everything is excellent with FB. What can I do to fix this, if I am not broke Instagram's rules?

November 26, 2019

Thank you very much for this feedback.

Instagram's teams, while under the same umbrella as Facebook, use a different review process before allowing businesses to tag on their platform. I understand how this can be frustrating, as you may be approved for one, but not the other. In many cases you can request that they review your account again by reporting a problem in the Instagram app. In the meantime keep the channels connected as you may see an approval status appear!

I will also be sending you an email shortly so that we can look over your account together and discuss this further. Talk soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support