Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Stylos For You

O Instagran é o máximo. É uma das redes sociais mais divulgadas no momento. Eu aconselho a todos, pois funciona mesmo.

Wildbirdink

fantastic app, get your shop on facebook.

I first linked my instagram account to my facebook public page via instagram settings on my phone.

if its not working you need to make sure your facebook pulic page is "published", you`ve connected your payment method through FB business manager, and chosen the SHOP template may also help within your facebook page. fill in all other settings regards your business address, name, link your card for ad payments via business manager which will set up an ad manager account for you. make sure you are admin on your facebook page which should happen by default if you created the page. create an @yourbiz name on the home page settings.

that said, use incognito mode to avoid cache and cookie issues, and in chrome browser go to settings > advanced > privacy security > site settings > cookies, ENABLE ALLOW 3RD party cookies. That worked for me.

I also added
www.facebook.com
www.instagram.com
www.ebay.com

in the "allow list" in that cookies section.

I installed the facebook app first, on shopify, then the instagram app.

ShaoTravel

Its really nice the page. I love the sysytem.
All content is of excellent quality. The only thing I have noticed is that when I access my profile from my desktop computer, I can not upload photos or videos and I can not chat.

Neopharma.mx

I was having a problem to connect the instagram account in the begining. But shopify support was great and provided a solution for me. My products are in instagram now. Thank you! :)

May 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback-- we'd love to help you figure this out! I’ve followed up with you via email so we can investigate this further, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. - Lauren, Shopify Support

Go Funky Socks

This app takes some tweaking but once it is lined up, it really works very well. If you have trouble make sure you reach out to the Shopify Support team and developers, they are really good at finding out what the problem is when things don't seem to be working right. Can't thank them enough.
Thanks Lauren, you are awesome. This app does exactly what it says.
5 stars all day.

Nick

May 28, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Instagram app! We'd love to look into this further to make sure the app functions properly. I’ve reached out to you via email to get the gist of what's happening with your store, hope to hear from you soon! -Lauren, Shopify Support

Samson & Charlie

The App works fine and my store is connected. However, has ANYONE sold 1 item via Instagram? 6 Months 3,000 sales later and no one has bought by the in app option ?

Nalexi

nice web me ha encandado Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Poolside.

I had problems with not being able to tag my products on Instagram, but after getting in touch with them, I received a detailed email response to help, and now everything is sorted!

Bell Stylish Fashion

I use this app to promote my business. This app helps me get in touch with my friends and customers.

Mack's Merch

I am happy that my Shopify and IG work, I figured out how to tag my products with each photo. I see that some followers click on these photos tagged to my products on shop. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5