Instagram channel

Instagram channel

by Shopify

Sell on Instagram by tagging products in your posts & stories.

Unique Care Hair

We are using the app and are very happy. The products are showing fast and clear. Really the app is helped to my store.

Keeb Nation

My experience has been amazing utilizing Insta. I can clearly say that Instagram is an amazing, dynamic, and revolutionary method to distribute content. The best!!

LeeFed

With all the negative views, I thought I'll add a positive one. It works... been using it since 2018. You can tell its been updated, easy to find my goods both from Facebook and Instagram. Make sure you hook up facebook and make sure they are all sync together. Instagram is installed on Shopify better to sign up via there.

Ophelia Fox Boutique

Update: I had someone from Shopify message me and assist with getting this app to work. From memory, I had to send multiple emails to Instagram to get my products approved. Once they finally approved this app works really well. Tags the products, and no issues. Thank you for your assistance.

Doesn't work, waste of time. Support doesn't help either. Can't tag products, Instagram won't approve the store, however, does not give any information on why or how to change any problems. Very disappointed.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us.

I completely understand how it can be disappointing when an application doesn't work as expected. However there are sometimes ways to get a second review of your account from Instagram. You can do this by reporting a problem within the Instagram app.

I'll also be following up with you via email so that we can continue to chat about your business! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

vulnh0lic-1usac

all good awesome app so far I have gone through . i recommend you guys to use this app ...............................

Uhlan

Very disappointed, FB shop was approved but IG has been denied, it makes no sense. It is now affecting my business, there is no way to reapply for the instagram app. Tried reaching out to support teams but have had no help or reply. *UPDATE - I MANAGED TO FIX THIS AFTER SPEAKING TO A SHOPIFY EXPERT - ADD SHOP FROM INSTAGRAM APP ITSELF, THIS GAINED ACCESS TO THE APP AND MY CATALOG WAS REVIEWED AND ACCEPTED!!

November 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

I know you've had trouble contacting Facebook and Instagram so far, but I wanted to ask if you've been able to try connecting with them using Facebook's Business Chat feature?

I’ve reached out to you via email as well to continue our conversation, hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Fiellis's Closet

I think you guys leaving bad reviews need to check your settings, this app worked perfectly fine for me.

Stylos For You

O Instagran é o máximo. É uma das redes sociais mais divulgadas no momento. Eu aconselho a todos, pois funciona mesmo.

Wildbirdink

fantastic app, get your shop on facebook.

I first linked my instagram account to my facebook public page via instagram settings on my phone.

if its not working you need to make sure your facebook pulic page is "published", you`ve connected your payment method through FB business manager, and chosen the SHOP template may also help within your facebook page. fill in all other settings regards your business address, name, link your card for ad payments via business manager which will set up an ad manager account for you. make sure you are admin on your facebook page which should happen by default if you created the page. create an @yourbiz name on the home page settings.

that said, use incognito mode to avoid cache and cookie issues, and in chrome browser go to settings > advanced > privacy security > site settings > cookies, ENABLE ALLOW 3RD party cookies. That worked for me.

I also added
www.facebook.com
www.instagram.com
www.ebay.com

in the "allow list" in that cookies section.

I installed the facebook app first, on shopify, then the instagram app.

ShaoTravel

Its really nice the page. I love the sysytem.
All content is of excellent quality. The only thing I have noticed is that when I access my profile from my desktop computer, I can not upload photos or videos and I can not chat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6